New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    just this June 29, 2009 around 8pm at Filinvest, Alabang back of Alabang Town Center at the stop light of Ayala Alabang Village

while in a stop light with a red light an adventure at my back continuously blows his horn and flashes his beams

telling me to move forward so that he could turn right

a car is at front of me and can't move

the car at front of me notices the sound of the horn and moves forward

then i moved too

when the vehicle behind had enough space to go through he blows his horn very long like telling me i was not giving him way

then he passed through looking at me in an intimidating manner

out of anger i opened my window the shouted at him saying "SIGA KA?" for a couple of times

then he stopped and this ugly looking fat lady from the passenger seat stepped out of the car and came to us very angry saying foul words then kicked our vehicle(i think its the mother of the driver)

then the driver went out too and came to my window showing his badge that he is a CIDG and says "bakit mo ako sinisigawan CIDG ako" and threatening me saying "alam ko plate number mo"

i said with an angry voice "may sasakyan sa harap ko pano ako uusog? busina ka ng busina e naka stop"

then my wife said with anger "bakit huhulihin mo kami at ipinapakita mo badge mo? ano kaso namin?

and so on until they leave, still saying they know our plate number

too bad i forgot take the name of the person and their plate number because they parked their vehicle in a dark place

i know its "bawal" to show of you badge and threat people

where do i report this kind of person?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sana na-videohan mo. seriously, dapat di mo na lang pinatulan. there are lot's of *sshol3s out there. Baka makatapat ka pa ng may hangin sa ulo at may dalang bakal.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    yeah, di mo nalang dapat sinigawan. nag-escalate pa tuloy.
    either assholes talaga sila or they've had a bad day kaya masama ang mood.
    in any case, it's never good to give in to anger.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    If it were me, I won't budge. Bahala sila magintay.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Pwede mong pakasuhan yun ng Abuse Of Authority. Kahit may right turn lane ang ay hindi ibig sabihing pwede ka nyang hawiin para lang makakanan siya. NO RIGHT TURN on RED SIGNAL. Ikaw pa ang mahuhuli pag umabante ka. Probably he is a CIDG kasi maangas. Yan ang problema sa ibang taong nagkaroon lang ng badge at baril ay parang diyos na pag umasta. I know lots of CIDG officials will not tolerate this. Dapat diyan e mabigyan ng leksiyon!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Sino ang mga yan? Kung kasama mo sana ako I'll have their a$$es back in Camp Karingal or Crame. Bawal mag siga-siga. Did you get their plate number and the name of the person na umasta ng ganun? Ang nakakatawa sa scenario na eto eh di naman siguro emergency ang pupuntahan ni loko kasi kung emergency yun then the jerk wouldn't even bother confronting you. If I were you just report that fool. Kasuhan mo ng abuse of authority and grave threats kasi since he included in the conversation na "alam ko ang plate number mo" that only implies na he has something "special" planned for you.

Dati may umasta saken na ganyan na police na naka civilian outfit. He along with a guy companion was driving his bnew civic along commonwealth ave eh di niya kami(me, my dad, my uncle and my uncle's friend) ma overtake kaya he swerved to the outer lane para makauna pero di talaga kaya so he was met by a bus na kumakarga ng pasahero kaya nung pagbalik niya sa lane namin eh he smashed his left front headlight to the rear right of our Altis. Lumabas yung loko and his companion totting a gun at us saying na mga pulis sila may emergency daw na pupuntahan pero baket di daw namin sila pinagbibigyan. Everyone of us were ready to draw our guns inside pero my uncle and his companion just gave their wallet and said "sa Karingal na tayo pumunta mga loko kayo tutukan nyo pa ang mga Senior CO's nyo ah! Mga lintik, g*go kayo!" Let's just say they got a taste of jail time and unemployment. They're permanently not allowed to own any form of firearm as of now maski privately owned.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sboogie View Post
    just this June 29, 2009 around 8pm at Filinvest, Alabang back of Alabang Town Center at the stop light of Ayala Alabang Village

while in a stop light with a red light an adventure at my back continuously blows his horn and flashes his beams

telling me to move forward so that he could turn right

a car is at front of me and can't move

the car at front of me notices the sound of the horn and moves forward

then i moved too

when the vehicle behind had enough space to go through he blows his horn very long like telling me i was not giving him way

then he passed through looking at me in an intimidating manner

out of anger i opened my window the shouted at him saying "SIGA KA?" for a couple of times

then he stopped and this ugly looking fat lady from the passenger seat stepped out of the car and came to us very angry saying foul words then kicked our vehicle(i think its the mother of the driver)

then the driver went out too and came to my window showing his badge that he is a CIDG and says "bakit mo ako sinisigawan CIDG ako" and threatening me saying "alam ko plate number mo"

i said with an angry voice "may sasakyan sa harap ko pano ako uusog? busina ka ng busina e naka stop"

then my wife said with anger "bakit huhulihin mo kami at ipinapakita mo badge mo? ano kaso namin?

and so on until they leave, still saying they know our plate number

too bad i forgot take the name of the person and their plate number because they parked their vehicle in a dark place

i know its "bawal" to show of you badge and threat people

where do i report this kind of person?

Sir sumbong mo sa BITAG yung kay Ben Tulfo, here are the numbers and email add. Sana mabigyan ng leksiyon yang mga ganyang klase ng tao, sya na ang batas siya pa ang gumagawa ng mali.

Sigurado ako kapag nakaharap nong CIDG na yon si ben ay baka maihi sa takot yong tao na yon.

BITAG textline #09299792325
    HOTLINES # 9328919/9325310
    E-mail- bahalasitulfo*hotmail.com
    SITE- untvweb.com

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Honestly you should not have shouted back at them and let their horn fuse just get busted while blowing in the middle of traffic. Since there were heated exchanges of words, you said the mother-in-law kicked your car, was there damages? You could have called a traffic enforcer to blotter this lady who is in no position to get involved.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sboogie View Post
    Where is this bro.?

Is this at the intersection of Madrigal and Commerce Avenue? If yes, and you are on Madrigal coming from Alabang Town Center and facing Ayala Alabang Village, then you can occupy that rightmost lane since it is either straight or turn right. Also, this is turn right on green light only.
    If you are on Commerce Ave and proceeding towards Acacia, then both vehicles who are crossing the intersection and those turning right can occupy the rightmost lane. Medyo bigayan na lang.... The same is true if you are coming from Acacia going to Festival Mall.

Is this at the intersection of Acacia and Commerce Avenue? If yes, pasaway ang mga dumidiretso riyan papuntang Daang Hari. Five lanes+ na, ino-occupy pa rin nila ang rightmost lane na dapat ay turn-right with caution going to Zapote-Alabang Road.

Is this at the intersection of Commerce Avenue and the road coming from RITM(forgot the name), where you turn right going to Festival Mall? Not sure what's the scheme here, but I guess you have to give way to those turning right as the road is 4-5 lanes wide.

8202:sampay:
    Last edited by CVT; June 30th, 2009 at 08:58 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    come to think of it i admit that i'm also wrong because of shouting but i didn't shouted any foul words or cursing him just the " siga ka?"

it only fired me up because of his look(he's eyes and his gesture is like saying "PI ka ah") when their vehicle was on our side to

this guy is still young around 25 years old i think

* saberrider
    hehehe malas po ng mga iyon lol

* arnielbenz
    thanks for the contacts info will use that

* cvt
    this is the stop light at Alabang Car Exchange going to Daang Hari from Festival
    oo nga nakakaasar yung 5+ lane na yun ang limit pa manggitgit nung iba kapag green light na dapat ayusin nila yung kalsada doon

i'm already taking some actions already i am now trying to calling their office and ask how to file a complain to one of their employee

thanks for replies and help

need to work na hehehe

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
what to do? [jerk at rear contantly blowing his horn]