New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I don't know nothing more about Cagayan de Oro. It's not the place I knew in the past. It was clean, yes it was before, but now, I can only dream about it.

Last thursday, I arrived from my flight, my brothers were there to meet me in the airport and then we drove around the city, bought some groceries first but to my first driving experience around Cagayan de Oro... Everything SUCKS! Big time!!!

1) All traffic lights are not working.
    2) Counter flow motorela, jeepneys, taxis etc.
    3) People don't give a damn about other motorists.
    4) Pa cute mga traffic enforcer (Some of them). Walang alam kung pano mag moderate ng traffic.
    5) Traffic signs were placed in the wrong side of the road!

Since walang traffic lights, and pa cute ang ibang enforcers... Drivers will just "nakaw" the road and then everyone will follow until no one follows anymore. Pwede rin magnakaw para kayo naman ang tumakbo...

I thought EDSA, NLEX, SLEX was the worst! It must have been only in Cagayan de Oro.

Sorry for Cagayan tsikoteers... I hope you're not like them.
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    really sir? Cagayan de Oro city? wow, it must have gone downhill since we last visited about three years ago! we stayed there for a week and the traffic was normal and regulated.
    we were even told off by a jeepney driver because we wanted to disembark from his jeep and he said "bawal po magbaba diyan".

what happened?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    ganun ba? Oh .been there before pero hindi naman ganun nung unang punta ko dun. baka dahil magpapasko na, busy mga tao kaya ganun na kagulo.

Merry Christmas to All !
    Last edited by akal; December 25th, 2007 at 12:11 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I was in Cagayan de Oro early this year. Grabe na rin talaga ang traffic doon.

:beer:[SIZE="1"] 3360[/SIZE]

You may visit my other blog!
    Last edited by j_avonni; December 25th, 2007 at 05:24 PM.

Welcome to Cagayan de Oro!