New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    oh, well...kelan ba siya naging absent sa multi billion/million contract deals?

ngayon chacha na naman ang sinusulong...tsk! sana wag...kawawa tayong lahat. mas masahol pa sila kay mckoi e.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I can't wait for 2010, where GMA and the pig family steps down.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I can't wait for 2010, where GMA and the pig family steps down.
    sana...

sana di lang to wishful thinking, Sir....

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    [QUOTE=ab_initio;1191599]did i get you right, Sir? kelan po naging normal ang corruption?[/QUOTE

What I meant was SOP na po sa mga opisyales ang corruption..sana man lang try nila linisin ang trabaho para hindi naman balasusubas masyado..konting finesse kumbaga

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Calling all righteous and indignant special forces soldiers, especially yung may Barrett M107 .50 caliber sniper rifle. All it takes is one round, even from a thousand yards, to put Boy Biik to permanent sleep. Kahit naka Level-IV bulletproof vest and Kevlar helmet pa yan, it will not save him from meeting his maker.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Calling all righteous and indignant special forces soldiers, especially yung may Barrett M107 .50 caliber sniper rifle. All it takes is one round, even from a thousand yards, to put Boy Biik to permanent sleep. Kahit naka Level-IV bulletproof vest and Kevlar helmet pa yan, it will not save him from meeting his maker.
    I would love to own one of those super rifles which can shoot with pin-point accuracy at half mile or longer distances.

Better yet, have it car mounted on a remote control turrent pod with a remote video camera aiming system. (Doesn't that remind you of a certain movie? hehe)

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sniper? naku painless yun...I prefer an attack with a blunt object...yung tipong habang naglalakad kasama bodyguards, an assailant came out of nowhere and attacked him...the attacker was able to hit him with a club like instrument 2 times on the head before being taken down by the victims bodygurads ..He suffered a broken skull and a and his jaw was detached in the brutality of the attack..feel the pain

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Pag tinamaan ka kasi ng bala ng Barrett .50 caliber, kahit may titanium pa yung vest mo, dedbol ka pa rin. For sure, Boy Biik's funeral will have a closed casket. Chunks of his body parts will be flying everywhere, and even his closest relatives will be unable to identify him. Gagastos pa sila for a DNA test, hehehe.

Tapos, sigurong makakatakas pa yung sniper. In due time, he will be labeled as a national hero, and Boy Biik's date of death will be marked as National Liberation from Corruption Day, hehehe. It will be a holiday, and there will be singing & dancing festivities and a colorful parade henceforth.

Kelan kaya kakarmahin yung baboy na yun?!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Better yet, have it car mounted on a remote control turrent pod with a remote video camera aiming system. (Doesn't that remind you of a certain movie? hehe)
    shooter?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Sniper? naku painless yun...I prefer an attack with a blunt object...yung tipong habang naglalakad kasama bodyguards, an assailant came out of nowhere and attacked him...the attacker was able to hit him with a club like instrument 2 times on the head before being taken down by the victims bodygurads ..He suffered a broken skull and a and his jaw was detached in the brutality of the attack..feel the pain
    hehe i remember the movie Crying Freeman by Mark Dacascos

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
WB witnesses link FG to bid rigging!