New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just listen to the answers of MMDA's engineering head... international standard daw ang dapat mag adjust for us....

http://www.probetv.com/view_video.ph...fab08eba5f4963
    Last edited by shadow; June 25th, 2008 at 10:46 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Philippine Institute of civil Engineer's (PICE) position on the elevated U-turn at Kalayaan...

http://www.pice.org.ph/Statement PICE-U Turn.pdf

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    ano na ba latest dito sa elevated U turn...go pa rin ba contruction?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Idiots!! Yan din ang problema ng maraming Pilipino eh, kayabangan! Di pala pumasa sa DPWH eh tinuloy pa din para ipakita sa taong-bayan na may nagawa sya! Sayang na naman yung buwis natin! :fire:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If it's true that the elevated U-turns did not pass the DPWH's approval, the MMDA will be courting lawsuits in the event that the U-turns cause accidents, whether directly or indirectly. I just hope someone takes the cudgels for the hapless motorists to file an injunction againt this project. Or, someone could have it declared as a nuisance and get it removed from the roads. I'm just wondering why the DPWH has not taken the lead in this?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I watched that paticular episode, pansin ko lang hindi nagpa-interview si BF, pinaubaya niya sa mga tuta niya yung interviews.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    kalokohan talaga yun elevated u-turn na ginagawa sa c5. i think the man in the video is right kelangan i-demolish yan in the near future once makita nilang lalo lang sya nakakadagdag sa traffic.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    kabugukan talaga! di pa ba obvious na pangalap na pera to sa 2010 niya imposibleng walang kickback yan. yung 4 lanes naging 2 lanes na lang.. i'm no engineer pero i can tell kung kalokohan yung ginagawang proyekto. dapat flyover nalang at least kapag may flyover e di may u-turn slot na rin sa ilalim. parang yung sa ilalim ng flyover sa bagong ilog. sentidong komon naman chairman.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    has anyone ever looked at the factsn that maybe just maybe we have problems at U turn slots because some filipinos just dnt really know how to drive. if you go to thailand U turn slots are everywhere. theys also have elevated U-turns.. what im trying to say here is more of a question....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy View Post
    has anyone ever looked at the factsn that maybe just maybe we have problems at U turn slots because some filipinos just dnt really know how to drive. if you go to thailand U turn slots are everywhere. theys also have elevated U-turns.. what im trying to say here is more of a question....
    i understand what you mean here.. with all the "great drivers" we have here (making a u-turn using 2-3 lanes kahit kaya naman ng isa lang talaga, particulary yung mga jeeps na 2 kabig lang kaya ng manibela) i could understand long vehicles to use 1 - 1/2 lanes but 2 to 3 sometimes even 4 lanes? gaano ba kahirap mag u-turn ng isang lane lang. about the elevated u-turn. sana hindi na nila sinikipan yung daan dun, imagine from 4 lanes to 2 lanes.. habang construction bottleneck na, pag natapos bottle neck parin.. and in thailand, they are more disciplined when it comes to driving than us that is why those u-turns and elevated u-turns work for them and not much for us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Watch Che-che Lazaro's Probe TV about MMDA's stupid Uturn schemes