New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Peeps,

Just to let you know what happened to me this morning.

I was cruising along edsa from meralco avenue going to white plains around 12:30 pm. As I was about to make a right turn to temple drive, I noticed a man suddenly emerged from a tree along the sidewalk and threw a fist size rock at my front passenger window. The sound was so loud I thought I was hit by a pillbox. I was with my wife at the time and I did not bother to stop since I wasn't sure if the man was alone.

Good thing my glass wasn't damaged, only minor scratches and small rock particles along the rubber lining.

A little heads up lang guys, be safe.

modus or sadyang baliw.. dapat mapgadadampot yan ng mga pulis/MMDA

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    what you did was right sir, dbale na mabasagan ka ng salamain at magbayad ng konti for replacement/repairs kaysa naman sa bumaba ka at macarnap, kidnap or worst kung mapana kyo.

baka nainggit sa tsikot niyo

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Isko143 View Post
    Peeps,

Just to let you know what happened to me this morning.

I was cruising along edsa from meralco avenue going to white plains around 12:30 pm. As I was about to make a right turn to temple drive, I noticed a man suddenly emerged from a tree along the sidewalk and threw a fist size rock at my front passenger window. The sound was so loud I thought I was hit by a pillbox. I was with my wife at the time and I did not bother to stop since I wasn't sure if the man was alone.

Good thing my glass wasn't damaged, only minor scratches and small rock particles along the rubber lining.

A little heads up lang guys, be safe.
    Good thing na hindi ka bumaba. There's always the chance na MO lang nila yun.

Pero come to think of it, nangyari to ng noon time on a busy road. Palagay ko baliw lang yun.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dang, dapat reklamo nyo sa guards ng Corinthians since they're the ones patrolling that area by bike most of the time... Or baka natsempo lang na may adik...

Speaking of which, I friggin hate idiots going to Corinthians swerving from the flyover just to enter the first EDSA gate... kapal ng mga mukha...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Saan po ito? EDSA? White plains? Meralco Ave?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Edsa going to Cubao.

My window sustained scratches, pwede kaya i buff yon? I doubt it if my insurance will cover the damage.

Ingat lang po mga peeps.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Where is EDSA corner Temple Drive? Ito ba yung street between Camp Aguinaldo & Corinthian Garden?

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    malas naman ni sir isko

madami na ganyan raket ,mabuti na lang di kayo huminto
    baka pag baba niyo marami kasama sabay holdap/carjack

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    Speaking of which, I friggin hate idiots going to Corinthians swerving from the flyover just to enter the first EDSA gate... kapal ng mga mukha...
    Amen!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Warning : Edsa cor Temple Drive