I am searching for my Pickup saw this as at Buy and Sell magazine the price seems reasonable. Tried texting no answer, Tried calling it once no answer, twice no answer, thrice no answer.Texted again no answer.Then I waited until 12pm kase the seller might be sleeping or busy doing something.After calling numerous times atlast someone answers.Ask him if he's selling a frontier pickup he said yes. Asked the condition he said its still fresh and just repoed by a company he did not mention what company and he was asking for a cell load at least 20php, I ignored it cause never expected a seller ask for a cell load from a buyer and I asked his location?He said meet up at mandaluyong Mc do barangka drive and asked me for a load again of atleast 20 php. I told him kung nagbebenta ka nang pick up pang load lang wala ka?He got pissed told wag nalang tayo magkita, me getting pissed as well said wag na rin the told him some words he woudlnt want to hear.

Things could have happened if I give in his demands, I know 20 php is not much but you will feel fooled by one ahole such a baaaad experience and the time waisted waitning at the meeting place for no show fake seller. What if he is legit? Its so unehtical to ask money from someone you don't know specially a prospective buyer who will would doubt your credibilty as a seller.

This is the first time I experience this good thing I did not give that 20 php load or. I called Buy and Sell and reported the his number and checked if he has a record of a landline with them unfortunately its only a cellphone.