New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Place: 31 Meralco Ave. Pasig City
    Who: Larry Masalonga

Beware of this guy as he is good in fooling people into buying the cars he is selling. Do not believe everything that he is saying as most of it are lies. Trust me in what I'm saying becuase my friend had a really bad experience there and now is into the process of filling a case against the previous owner with the fault of this Larry guy.

I do not want to jump into conclusions but in a forum in autolink.ph. They were selling an AMC Javelin(with 20tkms) and it was sold for 550k. But just this Friday morning I saw an ad in Manila Bulletin(Classified ads section) selling an AMC Javelin with 21tkms for just 450k. I know that it is selling at his place because I know that the Cel Phone number was theirs. Is this not another lie? Telling people that the car was sold last time for 550k because they were being criticize about the said mileage.

Hope that this would be a warning to you guys...

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    rule of thumb: never trust a car salesman.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i dont trust my brother-in-law car salesman. siya na ang tao na lahat ng too good to be true deals maririnig mo sa kanya. one time he was bragging about his car repainting job that took less than 24 hours. and he spent 12k lang daw. we were talking in front his newly repainted car. a week later, my dad wanted our old sedan repainted and I immediately told him ... baka daw abutin ng 2 weeks!

there was this one time naman na he brought home an audiovoxx slim car dvd player. sabi niya nya napalunan daw nya for being one of the best car salesmen sa dealership nila. after 1 month natanggal sya dun sa dealership for unknown reason. one insider told me nagreklamo daw yun customer kasi hindi sinabi sa kanya yun freebies.

and the black pajero '99 for 900k, 20,000km lang daw ang mileage coz hindi daw gano nagamit kasi yun friend nya may exped, patrol, total of 8 cars daw.
    so I called my dad for us to test drive the pajero. good thing my dad is a good judge on 2nd hand cars, (he DIYed maint of our old owner jeeps & sedans since the 70's). and the one thing that surprised us 90,000km na yun nasa speedometer.

since then ilan beses na ako napahiya sa dad ko dahil sa mabulak-lak na pananalita nya, and he's family! haay buhay!
    Last edited by oldblue; December 10th, 2005 at 03:29 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka hindi natuloy yung first sale...?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    im not understanding the whole thing. more details? im curious.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Yep, dudes NEVER TRUST CAR A SALESMAN. Trust you own instincts. You are the buyer, you have the power. Kung maarte yung salesman na mga taga casa esp. Honda Alabang try other casa marami naman dyang ibang casa of close distance.

They will tell you thats its gonna be released next week, aabutin ka ng 1 month and they will give you all sorts of Bu#$Sh^%.

Make sure of what you paid for and check on DTI trade stuff. Consumer power!

Keep Cool!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    buying 1st hand cars isn't a problem but 2nd hand cars are more problematic especially there in 31 Meralco Ave. Pasig City. That Larry guy can't be trusted a little bit and he has all these crap to tell you.

Warning: DON'T trust LARRY MASALONGA of 31 Meralco. Ave. Pasig City

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kaya try to buy from 1st owners

Warning Car Buyers!!!