1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by xninjax View Post
    I'm not sure if you have it but .. got it from MP

3yrs new reg, taguig
    ZSZ570
    owner: MARIA MARGARITA LOPEZ C/O EMERSON E
    add: 29F ORIENT SQUARE BLDG F ORTIGAS
    this was lightning fast. i hope TS can have justice now.

file also a case of abandoning one's victim based on RPC. correct me phetzie, if ever.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by xninjax View Post
    I'm not sure if you have it but .. got it from MP

3yrs new reg, taguig
    ZSZ570
    owner: MARIA MARGARITA LOPEZ C/O EMERSON E
    add: 29F ORIENT SQUARE BLDG F ORTIGAS
    Got the same lead sir. Thank you. We are now gathering all the documents and file a case then we will file also at LTO.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    BTW, * what speed were they running? Mukhang mabilis din eh. I hope it's not above the allowable limit.
    Their speed is around 85-95 kph...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by robot.sonic View Post
    Tsk... tsk... tsk... kita ko video. Mali nga yung yaris.
    I don't know about your opinion but from the video it would seem the motorcycle was changing lanes from Lane 1 to the outer edge of Lane 2 then back into the inner edge of LANE 2 when the motorcycle collided with the YARIS. From that angle, the motorcycle would have came in from the blind side of the Yaris.

The Yaris also changed lanes at the same time as the motorcycle rider decided to swerve left in his lane.

Of course this doesn't excuse the driver of the YARIS from not stopping and rendering aid to the rider.

Just saying that there is enough wrong decisions to go around if we are going to play the blame game for this accident.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; July 27th, 2011 at 03:18 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    It's pretty impossible for the idiot Yaris driver not to see the BMW. It's a very big bike with a distinctive sound and yaris is a very small supercompact with poor sound insulation. At that speed, the BMW would be quite loud. Also, the BMW was already on the lane. The Yaris is definitely at fault here.

I hope you get what is due.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    From the side of the car owner :

Yes, they were the occupants of the Yaris and travelling with a baby. They hardly noticed the MC rider from the side mirror as things happened so fast. They were also scared that the MC rider was armed given what we hear from news and when they looked at the rearview mirror, he was already about to stand. They left and reported the matter to the nearest police station. The incident was blottered and the police office in Bicutan radioed the Alabang personnel to check if the rider was still there. No rider present anymore and no report was filed. They left photocopies of their IDs, two mobile numbers and pertinent documents for tracking if report was filed. They also reported the incident to the LTO and same thing, no report was filed. Yes, they are willing to settle and the rider may contact me so I may forward the same to the right person.

That is her side of the story.

I know this can be settled, no more flaming please.

This is what I have posted in another forum site and I just added couple of minutes ago.....

Have spoken to both the rider and the cage owner, hope they may settle soon.

Thank you MCP for bridging.

Thank you everyone for the help.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    hmm from the video.. hindi naman kailangan mag change lane nung yaris.. wala namang car sa harapan nya... bakit biglang nag change lane?? baka may ginagawa yan (nag text? nasa phone?) or biglang nakapikit, naidlip? tsk tsk tsk

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    It's a good thing the rider didn't get run over by a truck and is still able to consider a settlement.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    hmm from the video.. hindi naman kailangan mag change lane nung yaris.. wala namang car sa harapan nya... bakit biglang nag change lane?? baka may ginagawa yan (nag text? nasa phone?) or biglang nakapikit, naidlip? tsk tsk tsk
    Actually, that's what I've been wondering about too. From the video, it looked like they intentionally swiped the motorcycle for trying to overtake - but that's not a normal kind of behavior so it's probably an accident or lapse in judgment.

---------------

*Fireblade, Hats off to you Sir!

Although I wonder, how do you put a price on endangerment of life. I hope the TS would their settlement.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    natakot kasi baka may baril yung nasa motorcycle? parang mali yun.. pag naka aksidente ka.. you stop and dalhin sa hospital yung nabangga mo.. more likely they ran.. tapos na guilty kaya pumunta sa police station..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Wanted for Hit and Run: Toyota Yaris ZSZ 570