New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Do you have a Mitsuba, Stebel Nautilus, Stebel Magnum, Hella Supertone, Super NFL or any other high-powered horn?

Have you ever wondered how it will sound at full blast for extended periods?

Well come on over to Congressional Avenue cor. EDSA!

You will be greeted by a 3 lane road! None of which is moving because all the buses and jeepneys in the area just want to stop and pick up passengers. Never mind if they are in the middle of the road. They will not move until full.

So come on over and test your horns. All the jeepney and bus drivers will look at you in a way like you've never seen them look at you before. They will look at you like you are the one who is out of line and it is their god given right to turn the road into their parking lot.

And if you come within the next 10 minutes, the MMDA at the end of the 'terminal' will be shouting expletives at you as you drive by. But you won't hear him because you are still sounding your horn.

P.S. my personal best was almost 5 minutes.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ilang decibels kaya yun, diba nakakabasag ng eardrum, kelangan ata meron suot na ear plug

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi ko po alam, wala na yung dB meter ko. Nasa likod kasi ako ng bus. Kaya kitang kita kong wala namang sasakyan sa harap. Pero ayaw talaga umalis. Dalawang lane pa occupied. Kapal talaga.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    5 minutes? holy crap.

grabe nga mga puv diyan. di masaway!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ang tagal nun, nakakasira ng busina pag sobrang tagal nakapindot diba?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    oo nga ilan minutes ba pwede continuous ang stebel nautilus? overheat ba?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    that is because you dont have the right horn.

The only horn that will make them move is the horn that has a sound of "bang, bang, bang"

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    wow you guys are lucky..... If I may invite you doc and all tsikoteers to come to divisoria at tutuban and 168 mall, and do what you said like honking your horn for more than 5 min continuous here... You will see the effects of what you did very soon... I wont explain it further as maybe some of you knows already waht will happen aftwerwards.... even wang wang is no much for the jeepneys, buses, pedicab, sidecar, vendors, etc,.... my 0.02

WBR,

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ARB View Post
    that is because you dont have the right horn.

The only horn that will make them move is the horn that has a sound of "bang, bang, bang"
    I want one!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    better siguro tabihan mo yun jeep tapos itutuk mo yun front ng car sa tabi niya tapos doon mo i hron ng matagal para feel na feel niya

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Want to test your horns?