New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I was on my way to work this morning (at around 8:20am) then there's a Honda XRM slowly trying to make way to the intersection. We are on stop at that time. Location: Jupiter Street near the corner of Makati Ave. The Honda XRM was trying to pass carefully then this Green, beat-up Tamaraw FX tried to bump him! WTF?! Naka-stop naman eh parang mauubusan ng daan! Anyway, the Honda XRM has passed safe. We are on the left lane and the FX is on our right. Infront of the FX is a blue Revo with Red Plates (Government). Itong ogag na naka-FX started to use his wang-wang! Ogag talaga! Hindi man lang nya naiisip na baka taga-Napolcom yung naka Revo (which is about 2 buildings away from where we at)! But the driver of the Revo just ignored the FX. Then when the FX was able to find the opening at Petron, he turned right to the station and tried to cut on Jupiter again! Ogag talaga!!! Pinabayaan ko na lang since I don't want to waste my time para sa mga ogag na katulad nya!

Beatup FX na may wang wang? :bwahaha: pabayaan mo na nga sayang lang oras mo

russ di ba siya nasindak sayo

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    waste of time. kung may mangyari at mabangga ka niya, kawawa ka lang. so much for outlawing wang-wangs, huh? tsk tsk!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Baka naman bago yung wang wang. Pagpasensyahan mo na since beat-up yung FX niya, pinagmamayabang lang kung ano man ang bago.hehe.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    IMm29 - Na bad-trip lang ako kse for two things: first when he tried to hit the guy on the Honda XRM and second, for being an a$$ on the road.

ILD - ewan pero sinamantala ko na naka-stop so I took pictures! hehehe!

Djerms - luma na rin yata yung wang-wang eh. Napansin ko din pagnagwawang-wang sya, he's reaching under the dash. Sira yata yung switch eh! hehehe!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    tsktsk dapat sa mga yan sinasagasaan ng trak. bastusan na ginagawa niya

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Bulok na ang sasakyan, bulok pa ang driver. Nagpapaimportanteng tanga.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    i pass by Jupiter street every morning going to work. marami talagang FX na loko-loko dyan. usually mga violations nila ay:

- counterflow
    - u-turn in a no u-turn area (near petron)
    - swerving (from Jupiter, passing by petron tapos magle-left turn pagdating ng Makati Ave to reach Buendia going back to Edsa) -- hayop!

noon masipag yung MAPSA manghuli, pero mukhang pinapabayaan na nila yung mga FX/colorum vans dahil everyday pare-parehas at paulit-ulit ang violations nila! (not only to 1 vehicle, mostly all FX/colorum vans that pass in that area)

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Oh! I failed to mention that this is a PRIVATE FX, hindi yung garage/mega taxi type. And the driver has some sort of an ID displayed below his rearview mirror. I'll post the pix tonight.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    Oh! I failed to mention that this is a PRIVATE FX, hindi yung garage/mega taxi type. And the driver has some sort of an ID displayed below his rearview mirror. I'll post the pix tonight.

You should have checked what was written on his ID. Could be "Im stupid cant you see?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Wangwangero UHL-736