New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    balita ko po. kasi may sticker sya sa oto nya.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JCBalunsat View Post
    Here's the deal. I saw his garage when he was looking at the service driver. Everything was there. This kapitbahay of mine is really a pain in the ass for us. Laging pasaway. Tapon basura kung san san, balahura mag park, ang ingay sa gabi. It's impossible that he had a long day kasi bum tong ung*s na to. The thing that pissed me off was yung pagkatanong nya. "Manong, nasiraan ka ba?". Kahit naman ikaw siguro maiinins pag narinig mo yun d ba? Nakikita nya na nga yung tao na naghihirap na mag jack ng oto tatanungin mo pa ng ganun? It was really sarcastic. It f*cking pisses me off. [SIZE=3]I heard that he's a tsikot user[/SIZE] kaya dito na ko naghuhurumentado.

Kung nababasa mo to, alam mo naman siguro kung sino ka. Mahiya ka naman HOY!
    nakow lagot na may sticker pa palang oto niya

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir jc
    thumbs up na lang sa pagtulong ninyo.
    hayaan nyo na lang yung iba kung ganun talaga motto nila.
    good thing that there are still good samaritans around.
    =p

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ummmm... why judge someone for not helping? If this was a life-threatening situation I might understand, but this is just a simple flat tire.

Maybe he asked the driver to determine if there was a mechanical problem other than the said flat tire. Maybe he will help out if there was a problem with the brake or suspension. Maybe he thought that the driver can handle a simple flat tire. You'll never know what the said person's real motives are since you were assuming a lot in your posts.

If you really just want to help then do it not out of spite for your neighbor, not out of getting your ego boosted by thanking children, or not out of feeling morally upright than your "apathetic" neighbor.

Just help the driver change his tire and move on. It's as simple as that.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Maraming salamat po.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Ummmm... why judge someone for not helping? If this was a life-threatening situation I might understand, but this is just a simple flat tire.

Maybe he asked the driver to determine if there was a mechanical problem other than the said flat tire. Maybe he will help out if there was a problem with the brake or suspension. Maybe he thought that the driver can handle a simple flat tire. You'll never know what the said person's real motives are since you were assuming a lot in your posts.

If you really just want to help then do it not out of spite for your neighbor, not out of getting your ego boosted by thanking children, or not out of feeling morally upright than your "apathetic" neighbor.

Just help the driver change his tire and move on. It's as simple as that.
    I understand your statement sir but then why shouldn't he help? Is it that a big of deal to help others? I'm not leeching on my neighbor's mistake nor just boosting myself with how the kids thanked me for helping them out. being moral is not sin, right? so why not do it? that's question that is bugging me til this moment.

But I guess I should move on. Maybe it's just me who's being too sensitive about this.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JCBalunsat View Post
    I understand your statement sir but then why shouldn't he help? Is it that a big of deal to help others? I'm not leeching on my neighbor's mistake nor just boosting myself with how the kids thanked me for helping them out. being moral is not sin, right? so why not do it? that's question that is bugging me til this moment.

But I guess I should move on. Maybe it's just me who's being too sensitive about this.
    hehe baka nga too sensitive or frustrated of what's happening around us. but i understand what mazdamazda's trying to say. depende rin siguro sa tao. like for me, i'm the type of person who does not like getting unsolicited advice or help. if i needed it, i'll ask for it. wag nyo kong pakialaman. ayoko kasing magkaroon ng utang na loob na hindi ko hiningi. sounds like foolish pride no? but i see it as the competitive nature in me. of course, i ask for help if i really need it. hehe.

anyway, going back, baka naman ganun ang point of view ng kapitbahay mo. hindi naman humingi ng tulong yung driver e, so it means na kaya na nya or ayaw nyang mang-abala ng iba. baka inisip ng kapitbahay mo na baka mainsulto pa yung driver kung magoffer sya. kaya siguro natanong kung nasiraan ba. kasi kung nasiraan, ready syang tumulong kasi may alam sya sa pagbutingting. pero since naflatan "lang", e alam nyang kayang kaya na ng driver at baka makagulo pa sya kung makialam.

nangyari na rin kasi sa akin yung ako ang napahiya kasi nagoffer ako ng tulong. parang nainis pa sa akin kasi pakialamero ako. so nakaka-phobia nang magoffer uli ng di hinihingan.

so let your neighbor be. believe in karma na lang. or ipasa Dyos. kudos sayo for your act of kindness and i hope a lot will still think that way.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    sa observation ko mas marami talagang mga walang malasakit kesa sa mga good samaritan. nakakita rin ako minsan na bata na nawawala sa mall wala man lang pumapansin. kaya nilapitan ko kagad at dinala sa customer service.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    di kaya underrated ang katawan ng kapitbahay mo kaya di tumulong at baka mabalian ng likod kaya ayan overrated tuloy ang tingin mo sa kanya sa di pagtulong sa nasiraan...

:evillaugh

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by HyBrideVo View Post
    di kaya underrated ang katawan ng kapitbahay mo kaya di tumulong at baka mabalian ng likod kaya ayan overrated tuloy ang tingin mo sa kanya sa di pagtulong sa nasiraan...

:evillaugh
    LOL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Walang malasakit na tao.. Nakakairita...