New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    i stick it sa dash w tape.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako laminate and leave sa windshield.... hirap tanggalin kung naluma bad trip...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i got flagged down once because my LTO stickers were old and expired. Although I already had the new stickers with me, I simply forgot to put them on the plates & windshield. The police officer simply asked me to stick them on and after let me go on my way.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Naalala ko nahuli ako dun sa may costal dun sa toll gate pinakita ko na lang sa kanila yung LTO sticker ko na nakalagay sa loob glovebox ko sinabi nila bawal daw yun after nun hindi na lang ako dumaan dun..

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    i guess bawal nga. pero di pa naman ako nasita in the last ten years. except, when i got my DMax. i didn't put the stickers on the plate so i got flagged down. pero nung kinabit ko na yung sa plates, ok na kahit wala sa windshield.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Have it laminated at National Bookstore, then iniipit lang yan sa windshield.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the prupose of that sticker is to prevent people from transferring their license plates from one vehicle to another. since the windshield sticker and the plate stickers have the same serial numbers then that IS THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN CHECK THAT THE LICENSE PLATEs ARE FOR THAT VEHICLE WITHOUT LOOKING AT THE OR/CR. so dapat talaga naka-stick yun sa windshield since pag na-stick na then it can no longer be removed without damage.

well, if you have a tint on your windshield then that's a problem you made yourself so don't blame the LTO if the tint gets ruined by the sticker. sabi nga ng tatay ko, buntot mo hila mo. kung ayaw mo ng hassle e di wag mo pahabain di ba.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I agree. I already have three stickers on my windshield (two LTO stickers and one insurance sticker), and I stuck them directly on my tint film.

I know I'll be worrying about removing them sooner or later, but better to be safe than sorry.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; January 31st, 2006 at 03:06 PM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i saw sa concorde (by the cashier) meron silang plastic clip na may adhesive on one side and then you can just clip your LTO stickers. around P80 lang. palagay ko lang din madali tanggalin yun dikit nun adhesive compared to that of the LTO sticker.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ako nde ko rin kinakabit...nasa glove compartment, pero plano ko ring ilagay...pero nde ko alam kung kailan

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Walang LTO Sticker sa Windshield.."Bawal ba ito?"