New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2006
    even if this video may have gone overboard for its shock tactics, there's definitely something to be said about its shocking content. i'm all choked up even after watching it. and this video goes up your alley drivers and peds alike, most especially if you've cheated death in a car accident like i was in years ago. should be mandatory for learners or p-platers and puv drivers to watch it before getting behind the wheel. "meh" it is not.

i'm not sure where to place this video nor if this video has already been posted before so i leave it to the mods to fix it if necessary.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC2SBX2nnUw"]YouTube - I have no words after watching..............[/ame]

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Makes me think, every-single-day I see car with children/infants not wearing seat belts or any form of child restraints, sadly just a few months ago 3 children were killed on the SLEX-Skyway when their Toyota Fortuner lost control and rolled over several times, lifeless bodies of the children were found several meters away from the SUV.

Parents here my call, it may look cute watching your child play around in the backseat, standing on the dashboard, or even stick their heads out of the windows or sun roof, but that decision to buckle them up is as simple as life or death....

(Video-Ad) Reckless Driving KILLS! Seriously...