New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    This is from my wife.

"I was in Select Shell station across Southville International School when these two suspicious looking guys started looking at me and followed my every move. They were in their late 20's or older. I went out of Select and into my car to drop off something in Citadella and head home. The two guys followed me out of Select and then went to their car(UUX 582). I started my car and started to move. I saw their car tailing me and nearly rear-ending me, I just drove a little faster. They were still following me when I turned left to Citadella. I never had the chance to drop off whatever because these guys were following(STALKING!?) me wherever I go. They also tried to cut me which I avoided by speeding off. Good thing I didn't panic, I quickly drove out of Citadella and stopped at the guardhouse. I told the guard the "harassing" these guys where doing. Much to my worry that these guys will still harass me after they get out of Citadella, I immediately head home leaving the guard with the "stalkers." My heart thumped and my body trembled on my way home. I don't know who they are and I am sure they were up to something not good. They looked like they had a few drinks too many or had a little too many hits with whatever substance."

WHERE : Select Shell Station across Southville International School in Casimiro/Naga road, Las Pinas
    WHEN : Wednesday, May 11, 2006 at around 4PM
    STALKER: UUX 582 White Lancer "pizza" model

If you know the owner of the car or who those guys were, please post it here. I will hunt them down and make sure that they will not harass anyone anymore. I also want them "blottered," since we are always in that area. We don't want them to cause us any more trouble.

Thank you in advance for your help. More power to the Goon Squad!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Thats scary it seems they are up to something no good..

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    crush ka lang siguro sir nung mga bading na yon.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    baka naman sobrang ganda ng auto mo kaya ka hinahabol. baka mga car jacker yan...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by konde
    crush ka lang siguro sir nung mga bading na yon.
    wife ata nya yun na-stalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    deym! i live in this area! will keep a look out for the car..

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    hmmmm.... yari to ke fireblade. calling fireblade!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Dude looks like a close call.

That area si very dangerous, yung palikong naga road from shell or evacom.

Snatchers, thieves are in that area.

Strong words but its based on experience.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Oo nga! Magaling si sir fireblade dyan! :exclaim:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Yup, Fireblade is the man!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
UUX 582 White Lancer