The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    baka kapwa student nagnakaw niyan

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Manilablock View Post
    parking space lang ang binayaran hindi po 24/7 vehicle protection service.

ang alam ko nakasulat dun sa ticket na hindi liable ang parking management sa damage or loss sa vehicle, maliit po ang pagkakasulat you need to use a microscope, pero ung parking fee sadyang malaki ang letter para kita nyo agad kahit sa dilim.
    Sirs, nasa civil code po yan, may responsibility pa rin po yung may ari ng parking lot, just like in hotels. Useless po yang nakasulat kasi it does not constitute waiver on our part since the law grants us a clear right.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    And to apprehend h0rny folks who're doing the nasty in their cars.
    Nahhhh... manonood muna mga yan sayang ang live show

4. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    it makes me sad that only in the philippines is the customer is not right! indios ika nga...

yes not 24/7 security, may CCTV na malinaw man lang, ma prove lang ng side ng parking facility na not at fault sila...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Walang kwentang carpark yan. They charge you P36.50/2hrs and P14.50 succeeding and this is what happened. Kala mo nasa Makati kotse mo. May friend din akong nabasagan ng salamin kotse nya at kinuha laptop nya dyan. Although it might be wrong for him to leave his laptop in his car, but still...

And did I mention that they raise their fees every school year? Despite of the insane fees, ni isang CCTV wala sila. Ni repainting ng walls and parking slots wala. Kaya I'd prefer to park in SM San Lazaro na lang before instead na dyan. Flat rate pa dun, 1 jeep ride away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Kahit flat rate sa SM san lazaro mas safe parin yata kesa sa ust parking. May roving guard kasi sa SM.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    And nung ondoy, dahil na stranded ang mga cars, the ust carpark still charged the hapless victims of the flood for leaving their vehicles in the structure for more than 24 hours.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    And nung ondoy, dahil na stranded ang mga cars, the ust carpark still charged the hapless victims of the flood for leaving their vehicles in the structure for more than 24 hours.
    Yup. Until customers complained and they eventually refunded all of it. Grabe yang mga lintik na yan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    And to apprehend h0rny folks who're doing the nasty in their cars.
    Korek, yung mga nagnanakaw ng panangdaliang aliw. I remeber my days in USTE, bwisit na guard yun, malapit na kami sa langit,
    buti na lang napansin agad ng sweety, bitin tuloy.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    "UST carpark" is operated by a private company. The lease is for 20 years, I think. Don't blame the university.

I myself have experienced walking to my car at 10pm after my class with the 3rd floor parking not having a single florescent light bulb turned ON. Depends if you want it that way though.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast