New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by somniantis86 View Post

This further proves UST's fault. If they....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4
    Whatever floats sir.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by somniantis86 View Post
    Baka may corruption ding nangyari gaya sa gobyerno, hehehe.
    syempre naman, basta pera usapan

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    Parking is a quite difficult in UST. There are free parking slots outside but you easily spend 30 minutes and not find a slot. You can also park outside in the street but its still not free and cars get scratched up there, students with relatively valuable cars dont park there (euro cars and sports cars). One would also have to be a parallel parking god to get in some of the slots (Ive seen a lot of other students unable to park imto slots nearly twice as long as theircars)

The problem with the carpark is that it is not under UST, it is controlled by another company by a BOT system. During day time there is not a single light bulb on. So everyone has there headlights on. When its either 12 noon, 4:30-5pm, or 7pm one could spend 30 minutes getting out. Its not USTs fault considering they have been suing them for a while
    When my folks were studying in ust in the 80's. You can arrive a few minutes before class and still find parking. Recently, ust has been systematically eliminating free parking slots (even for us medical staff) under the guise of beautification. Probably to force folks to use the pay parking facility.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    When my folks were studying in ust in the 80's. You can arrive a few minutes before class and still find parking. Recently, ust has been systematically eliminating free parking slots (even for us medical staff) under the guise of beautification. Probably to force folks to use the pay parking facility.
    Ngayon on normal school days, kung 7am class mo, 5:30 dapat nandun ka na. Before 6am ubos na free parking slots. Limited na nga free slots, bayad ka pa ng P300 sa sticker nila. O baka naman pati yung sticker may price hike na rin? As if anything improved? :bwahaha:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Yup, my dad told me that when he studied in the early 80s he would easily be able to find parking in front of his building (arki was in the eng bldg before). Me, on the other hand would go around 3 times before giving up and paying the exorbitant fees in the carpark. What I do is I take my car out of the carpark at 5-6pm then find parking outside (its easier because you can park in the church or professor slots starting 5pm). I don't keep it there at night.

And the parking slots in the espana side near the arki building are ridculous, all the parallel parking lessons go out the window because you can hit the cars on other side when you swing out while reversing. Sometimes I wish I had a Jazz or a Fiesta instead of a Sorento (When it rains hard however.....)

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    pwede sila mag mag file nyan. naibalita na dati yan. kahit pa may claim sa likod ng parking ticket na wala silang sagutin kung may mawala silang gamit or mawala yung sasakyan nila. nanalo yung biktima. hindi kasi pwedeng walang sagutin yung may ari ng parking area since they asked for payment.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234