New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Does that mean it's not true that Bato's VISA was cancelled?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    It's true! Sumagot na US embasaasy sa letter niya eh.

I think what's fake news was I cancel visa ordinary pinoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by shadow; February 10th, 2020 at 08:42 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    It's true! Sumagot na US embasaasy sa letter niya eh.

I think what's fake news was I cancel visa ngga pinoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good! Akala ko tumiklop ang US kay pyscho president at binawi cancellation ng visa ni kalbo

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    There was a fake news going around about the US will canacel B1 and B2 issued Visas beginning February 15. Also will stop issuing Visas in retaliation for Du30s VFA threats...

U.S. embassy in PH denies suspending visa applications

The US embassy was responding to posts circulating online which claimed the US government ordered its post in Manila to "cancel/revoke all current and existing B1 and B2 visas" starting February 15.

The post, which was shared by a fake US embassy in the Philippines account, said the suspension and revocation of visas was due to the threat of the coronavirus and Duterte's decision to abrogate the VFA – the Philippines' long-standing military pact with the US.
    Last edited by Monseratto; February 10th, 2020 at 08:45 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    There was a fake news going around about the US will canacel B1 and B2 issued Visas beginning February 15. Also will stop issuing Visas in retaliation for Du30s VFA threats...

U.S. embassy in PH denies suspending visa applications
    I wonder what will happen if it was NOT fake news and the US cancelled all b1 b2 visas because of Duterte. I wonder how the Dutertards will react...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ako cathey 10years mulitple entry hindi ko ginamit. Eh what for ano ba magagawa sa america maliban sa picture-picture tapos yung walang kamatayan kakain sa in & out. Nababa-bawan ako magtravel peenoise.

Nagkaroon lang ako interest sa america lately nung nakita ko kay anthony bourdain yung montana.

Eh sinabihan din ako auntie ko last year na tagal na tagal na bakit hindi pa daw ako vacation america. Syempre ngumiti lang ako.

pag ako pumuna cathey its gonna be in montana. Ill be a different kind of chinese-filipino na magpopost sa facebook. No proud to be peenoise disneyland. No hollywood.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    ako cathey 10years mulitple entry hindi ko ginamit. Eh what for ano ba magagawa sa america maliban sa picture-picture tapos yung walang kamatayan kakain sa in & out. Nababa-bawan ako magtravel peenoise.

Nagkaroon lang ako interest sa america lately nung nakita ko kay anthony bourdain yung montana.

Eh sinabihan din ako auntie ko last year na tagal na tagal na bakit hindi pa daw ako vacation america. Syempre ngumiti lang ako.

pag ako pumuna cathey its gonna be in montana. Ill be a different kind of chinese-filipino na magpopost sa facebook. No proud to be peenoise disneyland. No hollywood.

Kags, why would you get a visa if you have no plan on using? Hindi naman lahat ng nagpupunta sa US go for photos. Pero masarap talaga food sa US because of the CHOICES

I like big cities more, ang boring sa rural areas

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post

Ako rin, I'd like to see Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington. All those states west of Illinois towards the Pacific Ocean. I'd even take that trip up to the edge of the Americas in Alaska.

Kags, why would you get a visa if you have no plan on using? Hindi naman lahat ng nagpupunta sa US go for photos. Pero masarap talaga food sa US because of the CHOICES

I like big cities more, ang boring sa rural areas

Big City ba kamo? NYC is the biggest city to see in the US. Many people like the place, so many good things to experience and the food variety is just endless.

Among the big cities I have been to, I like the vibe in Boston. New Orleans is the worst (dirty, smelly, crowded).
    Last edited by Egan101; February 11th, 2020 at 06:51 PM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    cathey,

sinabihan lang ako pag graduate ng college that was year 2002 or 2003. Kahit passport hindi ako nag-asikaso tapos sinabihan na lang ako may interview na ako so be ready. (dapat nga dropbox ako kaso lagpas na sa edad)

The night before galing pa ako sa gimik so puyat pa kaya inis sa akin parents ko. Walang-ligo pa ako nyan kasi malelate na. Pag dating sa embassy naturnoff ako sa attitude ng peenoise ang tatahimik napaka artificial parang tense na tense. Ano yan life and death ?

Ako sinisisw ko lang yung tanong ni koreana consul. Bakit punta america ? ang sagot ko manuod nba basketball. Aprroved!!!!

Kaso nga at that time wala talaga ako gana.

Egan,

sa mga documentaries eh yan nakita ko yaman ng america yung mga open space na acres of land. Ang ganda kaya yung pagkalaki-laki lote tapos iisa or dadalawa lang bahay.

yun ang pangit dito sa pinas eh lahat ng open space eh may structure na.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
US VISA & PASSPORT SCAM