New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Yung FB account nila ng anak nya, yung mga pics nila....naka "dirty finger" sila lagi. Malala na sapak sa ulo ng mag-inang ito.......

Andun yung pics nila na party-party sa city jail.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    wow grabe yung FB pics...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^ o di ba? dapat dyan, di na pinagtatagal sa mundong ibabaw ang buhay ng mag-inang yan.

worst, may mga fans pa si ivler. may mga supporters pa sa fb. wtf!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    tarantado talaga yang jason ivler na yan. he's a cowboy from hell!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/me...vler-treatment

[SIZE="4"]QC jail officials may face rap over Ivler treatment[/SIZE]
    abs-cbnNEWS.com
    Posted at 04/01/2011 10:52 AM | Updated as of 04/01/2011 10:52 AM

MANILA, Philippines – Former Presidential Management Staff Undersecretary Renato Ebarle, father of murder victim Renato Victor Ebarle Jr., is filing an administrative case against the Quezon City Jail warden and officers on duty for allegedly violating jail regulations.

He is also pushing for the transfer of murder suspect Jason Ivler to the Bicutan detention facility in Camp Bagong Diwa.

Photos and video clips circulating online suggested that Ivler may be receiving special treatment while in jail. The photos showed Ivler partying, with liquor and unidentified women present inside the Quezon City jail.

The Ebarle family’s lawyer, Atty. Amelita Garayblas, said these incidents violate the regulations of the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology (BJMP).

Ebarle said relatives and friends alerted him when they saw the photos uploaded on Ivler’s Facebook page about a month ago. He admitted that the photos upset him and his family.

“Masakit sa amin yan. Hindi ko naman hangarin na pahirapan siya sa kulungan. Pero dapat sana ay patas lang kung ano ang nasa regulasyon ng BJMP, yun lang ang susundin ng mga tauhan sa Quezon City jail,” Ebarle told ABS-CBN’s Umagang Kay Ganda.

Director of Bureau of Jail Management and Penology (BJMP) Rosendo Dial denied that any special treatment being given to Ivler.
    “Bawal ang inuman sa loob ng selda, sa buong Pilipinas yan. Bawal din mag-pasok ng babae,” he said.

Dial added that the warden on duty at the Quezon City jail told him some of the photos were taken December last year. He is also investigating if all the photos were taken inside the jail facility.

Ebarle, however, believes otherwise. He said the photos proved that the treatment Ivler is receiving in prison is a “clear violation” of the BJMP rules.

“I have nothing against the officers and men of BJMP, but I will file an administrative case against those involved. They should be held liable for violating some of the rules of the BJMP,” he said.

Dial said investigations are underway.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003

Same alledged girl w/ the b**ch from hell...
    Last edited by Monseratto; April 1st, 2011 at 12:39 PM.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ^ Baliw na talaga. :screwloose:

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    grabe dumakdak tong si marlene aguilar.........

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/me...-vip-treatment
    Mauubusan ako ng expletiveS dito ah!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post

Same alledged girl w/ the b**ch from hell...
    Ahahaha.. kamuka ng babae sa right ang schoolmate ko... peace

Siguro ganun ang state ni Marlene Aguilar sa kumakanta ng "Rehab"

Parang ganto... They tried me to go to rehab but I said no, no, no

Kelangan na pumunta ng rehab si Aguilar. For Jason Ivler, dapat isinama sa pagbitay sa China.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Update on Ivler Case...