New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    Mga bro's, ang tindi na ng price ngayon ng gas! Parang kailan lang na 37 pesos per liter ang gas ngayon nasa 51 na. Sabi pa sa TV patrol ngayon tuloy tuloy yung akyat ng price ng oil sa market and may possibility na magdagdag ng 10 pesos both on gas and diesel. Therefore, kung itupad to next week, 61 pesos na per liter ang regular unleaded and 53 na ang diesel. Haay, I think with this kind of gas prices, everybody both in upper or lower classes affected na dito.

As usual, pag nag taas ang presyo ng gas, taas din ang basic commodities. Sabi nga ng economics prof ko nung high school, within ilan weeks magiging 120 pesos per liter na ang gas as he projects it.

Maybe kailangan na i release dito yung prius as production car or yung civic hybrid. haha! or in short, kailangan na natin maghanap ng alternative resources sa fuel. Baka naman inaabuse lang tayo ng mga Middle Eastern since mejo low on oil supply narin sila.

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    to the mods, sorry for the double post... tinopak po yung internet ko... paki delete nalang itong thread. thanks in advance

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tercyu View Post
    Maybe kailangan na i release dito yung prius as production car or yung civic hybrid. haha! or in short, kailangan na natin maghanap ng alternative resources sa fuel. Baka naman inaabuse lang tayo ng mga Middle Eastern since mejo low on oil supply narin sila.
    It is doubtful if the Toyota Prius or Honda Civic hybrid will be officially released locally because of the price. Who would buy P2M Toyota Prius? The smart money might be on buying a Honda City 1.3L and install an auto-LPG kit. In fact, you can buy three of those for the price of one Prius.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    kapag sobra ng mahal well, we have to reduce the horsepower to one. Balik KALESA tayo.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    honestly this is very alarming...and i've been wondering this past few days...why does our govt concentrate too much on creating solutions for bringing down our electricity bill...why cant they do something about oil prices...or at least suggest any solution to bring it down...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    every week tumataas talaga gasolina.. hay kelan kaya ang rollback??

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    at least the car manufacturers are doing something

lately pag nasa malls ako puros aveo, getz, yaris, picanto, alto na lang ang naka-exhibit hehehe

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ringostarr View Post
    at least the car manufacturers are doing something

lately pag nasa malls ako puros aveo, getz, yaris, picanto, alto na lang ang naka-exhibit hehehe
    true! but what about for those people who currently owns a car...? yes lpg is an alternative but the install is a bit pricey...

haaayy...ang hirap talaga maging mahirap

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by iho250 View Post
    true! but what about for those people who currently owns a car...? yes lpg is an alternative but the install is a bit pricey...

haaayy...ang hirap talaga maging mahirap

Well, you can look at the price of conversion as a personal investment into getting a choice of a lower priced fuel in the long run OR keep on complaining and worrying about the high price of gasoline as it inches up P1 at a time.

The choice is always have been yours.

I personally converted nearly two years ago and I have been reaping the real benefits of "cheaper" fuel for my car for almost 1 year now.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've been observing the effects, if any, of higher fuel prices on traffic. I thought that the telling signs would be reduced volume of vehicles on the road, be it private or public. Well, traffic's still a problem and the higher prices of gas and diesel doesn't seem to dissuade people from using their cars. I guess the price has yet to hit that level where people will just stop using their cars and start commuting.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
unstable gas price