New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    sana mabenta niyo yan ng 300,000” or even going to the point of saying : “ander ka ata sa asawa mo”..or “wala kang paninindigan”
    at this point, these would not constitute threats, but it can be argued that he has committed the offense of unjust vexation by sending these insulting and irritating messages. it's not really worthy of filing a complaint unless you're feeling particularly vindictive.

i think it would be best to just ignore the guy unless he escalates his actions.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    buti nalang di nya kinuha kotse mo, since if sya bumili at magkaroon ng problema in the future e sigurado babalik at babalik sayo at ipapaayos pa sayo..

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    [SIZE=3]One message even went to the point of threatening me with harm because of what I’ve done. I’ve kept all of his text messages in case I need it as evidence.[/SIZE]
    i think this would be enough for a blotter to be justified.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Either be classy (better than him) by not replying....

Or play his game... Say something like... "If you've worked a little harder... You could've afforded it..." heehehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    completely ignore that buyer. don't ever think of replying or contacting him. parang comfrontational yung taong yun.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    wag ka na lang mag reply or sabihin mo nabenta na.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Kung sarcastic ka lang, pwede mo sanang sagutin nito:

" kung yang ginagastos mo sa kaka-text sa akin ay ipunin mo na lang para pangdagdag sa pambili ng oto ko, kaysa mangbarat ka pa "

Pero good for you not to answer him back. No sense in doing it.
    Hindi ka nya kasi nakaya sa kanyang pangbabarat

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    wag ka lng mag reply bro, sayang ang load mo jan. pero make sure ipa-blotter mo sya para sigurado ka na gumawa man sya ng action my kalalagyan sya.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1st, always have 2 sim cards. one for family and friends, one for people you don't know.

second, do not give your full name and address to people you don't know, not even your landline number. if they insist, make sure you also get their full name and address. check an ID if possible.

back-up to number 2, if you still don't trust them, then just give the address of your baranggay hall or the nearest police precinct. if they do come looking for you then, well it's not your house!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    wag mo na patulan.. titigil din yan.. take extra precautions na lang din.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Unreasonable and Frustrated Car Buyer Gets Back at Me