New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    pati ba naman pakikipag-phone *** pinakialaman (kung totoo), ayan! e di naka-jackpot sila!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    phone *** ampucha! HAHAHAHAHA. sana maubos na mga bugok na baboy sa pilipinas!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    ang dami din talagang UNGAS NA PULIS EH....

hay naku... dati may bagitong pulis akong kilala asking me kung meron daw ako na alam kung saan sya pwede makakuha ng WARRANT na may malaki ang pyansa.... sabi ko sakanya MAHIGPIT na pinagbabawal namin ang pag bigay ng COPY ng warrant hanngang hindi ang mismong complainant ang nag request at hindi din kami nag bibigay ng warrant pag thurs AND FRI. at baka GAMITIN LANG SA PANG harrass at Extort ng mga PULIS na KUPAL...... TUmahimik sya bigla.....

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    baka asset nung 2 pulis yung nasa other line

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ano ba ang pwedeng ikaso sa PS?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^ public scandal siguro

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    According to Gen. Espina, his son stopped on Hemady St. to make a phone call to a friend whom he was supposed to meet in Greenhills.

MANILA, Philippines -- (UPDATE - 1:46 p.m.) Two Quezon City policemen are in hot water for attempting to extort money from no less than the son of the Metro Manila police chief.

The incident occurred on the night of September 4 when the two policemen, identified as Senior Police Officer 4 Jose dela Pena and PO2 Resty del Rosario, on board QC-57 patrol car, accosted the vehicle of the son of Chief Supt. Leonardo Espina, incoming chief of the National Capital Region Police Office (NCRPO).

Espina told reporters on Thursday his son momentarily parked his car along Hemady street in Quezon City to make a phone call to a friend he was supposed to meet in Greenhills. As he did so, the two policemen approached and dela Pena accused him of engaging in phone ***.

"Sinasabi bawal daw 'yung ginagawa niya, phone *** daw 'yun. Phone *** daw sabi eh, tumatawag 'yung bata sa kanyang kaklase. Siyempre gagawa ka ng trumped up charge para masita mo 'yung tao (He was what my son was doing was illegal, that he was having phone ***. How could it be phone *** when he was calling a classmate. Of course you would cook up a trumped up charge to accost the person)," a visibly irked Espina said.

Dela Pena threatened Espina's 22-year old son with media exposure and the resulting humiliation, and then demanded a "fine" of P20,000 as "fine."

The policeman then took the wheel of the car, making the young Espina move to the passenger seat, and drove the vehicle towards Camp Crame with del Rosario tailing them in the patrol car.

"Sumampa 'yung pulis, siya ang nagmaneho ng sasakyan ng anak ko ... Nandu'n sa passenger seat 'yung anak ko. Ang sabi ng anak ko, 'Wala naman akong pera,' kasi ang baon ng anak ko lingguhan. 'Wala naman akong pera, ano pambabayad ko sa inyo?' 'Di rin niya alam ano sasabihin niya. Hanggang sa binaba ng binaba ni dela Pena, hanggang naging P5,000. Umabot sila diyan sa Gate 2 (Camp Crame) upang mag-withdraw sa ATM. Du'n na po naisip ng anak ko na tumawag sa akin (The police entered and drove my son's car ... My son was in the passenger seat. My son said, 'I have no money,' since he receives his allowance weekly. 'I have no money, what will I pay you with?' He did not know what to say. Dela Pena then lowered the demand until it became P5,000. They reached Gate 2 to withdraw money from the ATM. That was when my son thought of calling me)," Espina said.

As soon as he reached his father, Espina's son handed the phone to dela Pena.

"Sabi ko: 'sino 'to?' Sabi niya: 'pulis ho.' 'Anong pangalan mo?' 'Pulis Joseph.' 'Sino po sila?' sabi sa akin. Sabi ko, 'Si Gen. Espina. Ano ang kasalanan ng anak ko? Kasi kung may kasalanan, wala namang problema.' Eh wala eh. Hindi na umimik (si dela Pena), binigay uli du'n sa anak ko 'yung telepono at nag U-turn, pinawalan 'yung anak ko (I said: 'who's this?' He said: 'police, Sir.' 'What's your name?' 'Policeman Joseph.' 'Who is this please?' he asked me. I said, 'This is Gen. Espina. What has my son done? Because if he has done something wrong, there's no problem.' But he had done nothing. He said nothing more, gave the phone back to my son and then they made a U-turn and let my son go) ," Espina said.

Although the two policemen took no money from Espina's son, they said they made off with his driver's license, prompting him to seek the assistance of the Quezon City police.

Chief Superintendent Mario dela Vega, Quezon City police director, said the two policemen had no business meddling in the private conversations of people.

"... Whatever it is, walang puwedeng makialam (nobody can meddle) because it's a private matter," he said.

Dela Vega said that the two policemen have not reported for duty since the night of the incident,a dding that they have until 9 p.n. Thursday to show up or be declared absent without leave. He has also instructed the QC police office’s finance unit to hold the salaries of the two policemen.

Once they surface, the two will be placed under restrictive custody and disarmed.

Dela Vega expressed disappointment over the actions of his two policemen. He and Espina are "mistahs" or classmates at the Philippine Military Academy class of 1981.
    Unlucky pick: 2 QC cops target Metro Manila police chief's son for 'kotong' - InterAksyon.com

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    kung totoo nga nakikipag phone ***.. anong pwedeng violation non?? kung meron man??
    No such violation if it's really phone ***. At worst, illegal parking if you were parked in a no-parking zone.

If you are having *** in the car... its another matter though.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    mga townhouses karamihan dyan sa hemady. na tsambahan anak ni gen. espina. buti na lang at totoong mga pulis ito at hindi mga nagkukunwaring pulis baka ma kidnap pa ang anak ni gen. espina.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    paano naman mga hindi anak ng general?

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast