New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    it's my 3rd time this year to receive a claim notice from philpost. Walang nakalagay kung kanino galing. Nagtataka lng ako since nakalagay naman dun ang address ko, why not just send it directly to me (the package). Wala naman akong ineexpect any package from anyone/anywhere. A friend of mine naexperience nya dati e pag claim nya mga brochure ng used trucks sa united auctioneers. Siya pa nag bayad sa post office.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by zeepey View Post
    it's my 3rd time this year to receive a claim notice from philpost. Walang nakalagay kung kanino galing. Nagtataka lng ako since nakalagay naman dun ang address ko, why not just send it directly to me (the package). Wala naman akong ineexpect any package from anyone/anywhere. A friend of mine naexperience nya dati e pag claim nya mga brochure ng used trucks sa united auctioneers. Siya pa nag bayad sa post office.
    You need to pay some "customs duties" hence the notice to ask you to go to the post office.

From what I know, unclaimed packages will be sent back to sender.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    or worse baka scam kaya? I searched the net regarding this. It turned out meron din napapadalhan ng ganito. Ranging from credit card companies to real estate agents. Pinagtataka ko din i just moved in to my new address.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    i finally decided to claim this package. it turned out it has something to do with my filed complaint last year (june 2011). i was involved in a vehicular accident and the guilty party does not want to cooperate. it took them almost a year. but late is better than never hehe. i'll be attending the hearing on may 2012.

unclaimed package at philpost?