New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    On my way to UP's Shopping Center this freak just tried to cut into my line...This happened between Phan Annex and Coll. of Educ. I didn't give way since it was wrong to try to cut into my lane and pick up a passenger while on the opposite lane. Then when he was trying to cut by since he was already causing traffic, I didn't give way. Then the passenger suddenly taps my hood real hard then gives me a intimidating look. Well, of course, di ako pumayag don. So I followed then, brought down my window and asked them, "taga-up ba kayo". The nerve! The passenger just smiled then brings out a freakin' armalite! Threatening to shoot me and my GF. He runs away a bit, I chase him. Beeping as hard as I can. I try to cut him off after passing by FC where there was less people and traffic. I still got cut off by this warfreak. So I followed him all the way outside to commonwealth ave. when I got to wide ground I revved my engine to a point where i was 2 cars away side by side with the warfreak. He taunts me by calling me on while his door was open and the armalite tip showing. I was planning to cut him off right beside the police station under the flyover. But then he makes a quick u turn...I reported this to the authorities right away. What was mind boggling here was that the police in duty didn't respond right away after shouting to them that they are pointing a gun at us...I was pointing to the vehicle at my rear, and the cop just stood there, petrified...sheessshh... the warfreak vehicle was a dark blue tamaraw FX...the gun I supposed was either a real one or just a replica (let say paintball?) if by any chance you see them hanging around somewhere...please do report them to the authorities...according to my GF the driver was in military uniform. But the FX had a private license plate, so I thought it was just some guy on wargames ( this was the reason why I chased him)...grrr people....I wished I had done something like throw a freakin' brake fluid egg bomb....

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    pabayaan mo na lang sana at first.. wala rin naman mapupuntahan eh.. pero sabagay nakkaasar.. pag pasensyahan mo nalang bro..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    nakakatakot. paano kung totoong baril tas pinutukan kayo?

siguro wala ka nang post dito....

Pagdasal nalang natin mga warfreak na ganyan. You did the right thing to report it to the proper authorities.

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    next time, cool ka lang. wala namang mangyayari dyan. buti hindi ka
    pinaputukan. hirap mag second guess kung totoo o hindi yung baril. you'd rather be on the safe side.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    HOLLLY COWWWWW, man.....keep your cool on the road.....its your life were talking about here.....i mean....none of these things would matter pag namatay ka na.....iwas aksidente and iwas gulo....ingat lang pare...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Check the goon squad directory and report them to the proper authorities.

At least you're ok.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    luko-luko talaga mga ganyan. good thing you're still alive.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi pinapatulan yang ganyan...at sinundan mo pa? Paano kung pinutukan ka non? Sa mga taong ganon, walang mawawala kung mamatay man sila. Tanong mo sa sarili mo kung that guy is really worth risking your life?

Mabuti walang nangyaring masama sayo.

Ingat.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    notEworthy27,

pards, payong kapatid...di mo ba naisip na kasama mo pa yung GF mo sa oto? paano kung totoo yung gun?..at may nangyari sa iyo or GF mo? (parang may nangyari ganun situation dati di ba?..yung kasamang GF ang tinamaan ng bala?)..totoo yan nakakapandilim ng paningin yung ganyan situation...pero, yung init ng ulo di ginagamit sa lahat ng situation...

anyway, buti walang masamang nangyari sa inyo..

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    cool lang dude. be safe and be patient. isang hingang malalim oks na yan.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
UJR  133....ingat ingat sa baby armalite