New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Last night, inside my dorm at UP Diliman, Quezon City I was studying for my (now rescheduled) math exam. All of a sudden we heard car horns beeping outside. There were three cars, a silver Ford Lynx XLJ-610, a black Honda Civic UHK-680, and a blue Land Cruiser which we couldn't read the plates off.

Who were they and what do they want? Apparently they were candidates for the upcoming student council elections. They were asking us to go in front of Quezon Hall to join the "rally" against Gloria.

Ano kamo?!!!!!! RALLY? NG ALAS-NWEBE NG GABI?! Nakanamp#$&#$&^!!!

These idiots claim to be fighting for the rights of the iskolar ng bayan, yet they couldn't even respect the most basic one: the right of isko to study/sleep without some asshole making noises in front of his dorm.

They claim to be fighting for democracy, yet they're practically FORCING us to join some goddamn rally in the middle of the night dahil "responsibilidad namin yun bilang iskolar".

AKALA KO BA SA DEMOKRASYA KANYA-KANYANG PANINIWALA, KANYA-KANYANG OPINYON? Excuse me, pero HINDI RESPONSIBILIDAD NG ISKOLAR NA MAG-RALLY. The closest thing, in a democracy, they (and we) have to a "responsibility" is an opinion. And my opinion is that ALL OF THEIR RALLIES ARE STUPID AND ARE A COMPLETE EXERCISE OF FUTILITY (not to mention an excuse for Gloria to declare a state of emergency)!

MGA IPOKRITO! PAGDATING NG ARAW MGA TRAPO RIN KAYO!

ATSAKA, ANONG KAGAGUHAN YANG NOISE BARRAGE SA HARAP NG DORM NAMIN? HINDI NAMIN TINATAGO SI GLORIA. WALA KAYONG MAGAGAWA KUNG MAGIINGAY KAYO SA HARAP NG DORM, O KAHIT SA AS OR SA QUEZON HALL PA MAN! LALO NA'T ALAS DYIS NG GABI NA.

These people are irresponsible as drivers, car owners, and most importantly IRRESPONSIBLE AS CITIZENS, STUDENT LEADERS AND ISKOS!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    good to know that things haven't changed in good old peyups

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Well is that good or bad?

Seriously I wouldn't really mind (or care) how many rallies they hold in front of the Admin bldg., but for two seconds can they stop being such hypocrites?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehe... that's the reality. can't please everybody... ;)

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Okey lang sana but do they have to shove it down our throats?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    since future trapos sila, sana nagpamigay na din sila pera para sumama sa rally hehehe

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    hindi namin problema ito dati .. konti lang may kotse sa UP nung panahon ko .. hehe ..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha_One
    Okey lang sana but do they have to shove it down our throats?
    Are you sure you enrolled in the right school?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    dapat sa malakanyang sila...tapos dun sila mag noise barage kaso dampot nga lang :D
    hindi na kayang palabasin mga pilipino sa kalsada...pagod na...

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    i think you have to bear with it. nasa diliman republic ka eh.

"U.P.! - TUNAY, PALABAN, MAKABAYAN!!!"

"ISKOLAR NG BAYAN, NGAYON AY LUMALABAN!!!"

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
UHK 680, XLJ 610, and a blue Landcruiser: Respeto naman!