New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Earlier this evening at the Caltex Starmart in G. Araneta Ave. were these bunch of losers taking their girls out on a bloody cheap date.

Starmart.

From out of the blues a bearded freak and his friend, likely in their mid 20's started assaulting a bunch of Chinese kids.

One of them (the bearded guy) pushed a skinny fella into the store while wielding a bottle. Obviously the kid was backing off and wasn't making any threatening moves. For one he's about a third less this chunky bastard's weight.

He hurls the bottle towards the kid barely missing the boy's head by inches. He grabs the kid and hurls him outside to the pavement and begins beating him up when the young bloke wasn't even trying to get up.

Worse was his friend in a striped orange shirt, after recently being appeased by the guard, joined in beating this kid up.

After realizing the number of people watching them, they got into their cars, and sped off after shoving one of the girls aside.

The ladies were in a red Corolla Altis.

Lame bastards were in a 1989-1992 Silver Corolla with plate number UBR 722 with a loud tailpipe and no real speed.
    Last edited by pink_cadillac; June 18th, 2005 at 02:42 AM.

what provoked them?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    What gives? Baka nagproprovoke ang mga kids sa mga ito. Pero may sayad ang ulo ng dalawang mokong...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Well for one they were drunk. I suspect it involved the usual "you're looking at my girl" thing. Insecure freaks.

Fled as quickly as they started the fight.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I don't care what provoked them, but the kid he was beating up on wasn't doing anything other than trying to stop the fight.

I hope they sue their A$$es...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Starmart should sue them.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    1989-1992... tama ba plate nya, UBR-722? sa U nag-start?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by eojlin
    1989-1992... tama ba plate nya, UBR-722? sa U nag-start?
    if i'm not mistaken, i remember that "U" started around 1995 yata..

10. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    "U" is around 1995-96, it is possible the vehicle or plates could be stolen, this should have been reported to the nearest police precint for a possible manhunt.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
UBR 722 1989-1992 Silver Corolla: Hooligan Mobile