New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kimospeed View Post
    Totoo man o hindi kailangan huwag natin pairalin plagi ang init ng ulo.... we could always settle for a fair arrangement, after all sasakyan lang naman yan...
    agree sir.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    o baka naman ikaw ang may galit sa akin at kakilala mo o kapamilya mo yang may-ari ng benz na yan? basahin mo munang maigi kung saan ang source ko niyan sir bago ka magsalita ng kung anu-ano ha.

obviously, first na first post mo dito sa tsikot.com at nagkataon pang dito pa sa thread ko? di kaya meron kang alter-ego account dito? calling the admins, IP add naman po diyan. tia!

sorry fellas. got pissed off lang, its a bit common sense lang po kasi dito. anyways, :peace: po tayo sir.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    sana makatyempo sila ng checkpoint lalo na ngayong gunban na mlasing sila + m14. either sa kulungan bagsak ng mga yan o sa sementeryo.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    sana makatyempo sila ng checkpoint lalo na ngayong gunban na mlasing sila + m14. either sa kulungan bagsak ng mga yan o sa sementeryo.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    sorry fellas. got pissed off lang, its a bit common sense lang po kasi dito. anyways, :peace: po tayo sir.
    idol!!!

BTTT: eto ang katapat nyan
    [img]""[/img]

[IMG]http://www.flickr.com/photos/46418968*N05/4266671082/[/IMG]
    Last edited by Tdiesel_4D56; January 12th, 2010 at 02:34 AM. Reason: no image.. thank you :)

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rai711 View Post
    Mayaman kasi! Hindi kasi kumikilala sa Diyos yang mga karamihan sa kanila ang Diyos nyan pera and power.
    Konti kasi yung kilala mong Mayaman kaya ganun ka mag-isip.

You cant even tell na this guy is just a Wanna-be rich. Surplus old model benz na smuggled via Port Irene. Posible pang Carnap unit from crime syndicates abroad kaya mura.

Most of my wealthy friends are well-mannered, hard-working, and honest. I even have a friend whose assets are worth about P450 million, but would drive to office in an old box-type Pajero as not to attract attention. Can you beat that?

Pa-sosyal lang itong gagong to. Learn to distinguish the Real Rich from the Fake Rich.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yanboy View Post
    Guys...di kaya may galit lang ang TS dito sa may-ari ng benz nato. Para naman kasing scene sa pelikula yung nangyari...sobrang tapang nung mga kontrabida, at napaka detalyado pa ng kwento ng TS. Ang problema nga lang sabi niya around 20 persons sila doon at ni isa ay walang nakakuha ng video nung confrontation. Wag po sana tayo basta maniniwala sa sabi-sabi ne po.
    Good morning!

I was one of the 20 plus guys who were present during the confrontation. Though it's normal for a person to cast doubts, but let me say that the story is definitely true. We do not have any beef with the people in the Benz, nor do we have to fabricate any stories to shame a person or do him any harm.

Have you been out in the streets lately? Or at the very least, do you read or watch the news? These things happen all the time, some are even worse. Case in point, the Ivler case, now that's one of the worst.

The reason why there was no video nor any pictures of the suspect is because the guys who took the photos have done it discreetly. They wanted to take the photo of the owner of the Benz and his companions, but circumstances prevented them from doing so. They fear that the owner would get even angrier if he saw them with cameras on hand, which could have resulted in bloodshed.

Finally, I felt that it's unfair to accuse us of fabricating something because it was indeed true. Do you have any proof that what my friend posted here is a lie? The guy who was beaten up is my friend, and you're not making us feel any better by saying that it's all a hoax.

If you want, I can ask all of the guys present to post here, as most of them are my closest friends and acquaintances. Maybe that will make you believe that we are not lying.

Have a good day.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I was also there. We have a small group sharing a common interest. Lahat kami peacful na tao. An M4 is an M4. Kahit 20+ pa kami dun, kaya kaming ubusin ng M4 sa dami ng bala at spray capabilities nun. Not to mention the guy was drunk. Alcohol and guns are not a good idea. We were all sober drinking coffee, so I guess, mas kami yung nasa tamang pagiisip na hindi na lang pumatol. Pero kung nagkaroon ng pagkakataon, I guess survival instincts na lang iiral sa min lahat and we might have ended up beating up the guy. Pero one things for sure if that happened, shot would have been fire and God knows kung sino ang hahanapin ng bala nun. Its still a happy ending for everyone kasi walang dugong lumabas.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdiesel_4D56 View Post
    idol!!!

BTTT: eto ang katapat nyan
    [img]""[/img]

[IMG]http://www.flickr.com/photos/46418968*N05/4266671082/[/IMG]
    wala po siyang image idol. hehe.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    tama lang ginawa nyo, kahit mas madami kayo hindi tama lumaban sa lasing na armado. buti nalang you guys were drinking coffee and not beer.

Ubod ng yabang, I hope mahanap mo katapat mo!