The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa akin yang motor na yan ah hehehe joke

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipseds
    Me throws away my bike and never ever want to ride it again...

Too much generalization, don't you think? Do you mean just bikers? Some cagers, too, do borderline stupidity, if not worse. I'm sorry if you were talking out of experience but in my case, it's not the same. Yes, there were dimwits here and there, but never enough to ruin my day. Peace bro.
    the word i used in my original post was "drivers". i thought that meant anybody who operates a motor vehicle (bike/car/truck/whatever). sorry if i used the wrong term - i'm not singling out bikers.

and to be very clear, i was only talking about lane discipline - staying in the appropriate lane for your speed, using passing lanes correctly, and not squatting in the fast lane and impeding traffic. i wasn't really saying 90% of drivers are borderline stupid (80% lang - j/k!!! )

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    isa din yan sa kina aasaran ko uhh nakaka awa naman kung pipinahan mo hayyy

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange
    So you've met them too.
    At least mas disciplinado sila. Pag naflflash ako pumupunta sila sa slow lane... pero karamihan kc nung nakita ko oldies na dala old school cars.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Kanina nanaman may sentra na ang bagal sa fast lane. Kita ko kasi sa malayo na bigla bumagal ang van na nasa unahan ko pero taka ako bakit bigla yata ang bagal ng takbo niya tulad ng scoot kahapon ang speed. Yun pala dahil sa sentra. Pinitpitan ko nalang ang sentra 3x nung inovertake ko. Inviting to accidents talaga.

Good luck nalang sa mga ganitong drivers/riders. They might need it.

Safe driving everyone.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipseds
    I encountered something like this too and it was even worse. Two underbones taking the inner and middle lane on a three laner road, cruising at 40KPH or even less as I recall them even chatting. Do these persons need a good whacking?

i recall a similar incident, sa ayala-edsa flyover naman. malayo pa lang nakita ko nang nagtsitsikahan ung dalawang MC, parehong me sakay sa likod. at first they were both on the leftmost lanes, so balak ko dumaan sa right side. as i was about to pass them, napansin ko that the MC on the right was slowly veering to the right! i swear, nakikita ko na ung kamay ng MC biker on the handlebars! nawili siguro sa kakatsismis kaya di niya napansin na gumegewang gewang na siya papunta sa right. binusihanan ko at buti natauhan naman.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    mali nga yung scoot... basic road courtesy lang...

pero i'd rather have that scoot in front of me rather than a jeepney going on the same speed any day... di lang sa mga bikers problema yan.. mas madami ako nakikita at naeencounter sa daan na mga cagers (usually PUVs) na sobrang bagal, nasa passing lane pa... kainis...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    madami talangang hindi marunong gumamit ng lanes dito.

kagabi ang... I was nursing home my car driving at just around 60-80kph in the rightmost lane of the NLEX. and yet may mga naoovertake-an pa akong nasa passing lane.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by FXT View Post
    ...and some of them are driving porsches and corvettes.
    ouch.... i'll make sure to get out of your way next time.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Nakakaalangan talaga ang mga motorbikes. Hindi mo naman mapinahan sa medium/high speed dahil malamang sumemplang vs. 4-wheeler na stable ang takbo. Pa-ubusan talaga ng pasensiya.

Kaso, in Josh0027's case, pareho na tuloy kayong obstruction of traffic,- iyon nga lang, si Josh0027 na ang unang mabubunggo.... Ngek... saklap ng kapalaran...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
TT 5881 you dont know how to use a passing lane!!!