New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Recently, one evening while driving along P. Gil going towards Paco. A scooter with two riders cut me off, weaved, slowed down and stopped right in front of my car almost getting hit. The driver who was without helmet then alighted and made sure I saw that he has a firearm tucked in his buckle. The guy was clearly smaller and must be in his late fifties. He furiously knocked on my side window with his left hand and his right hand clasping his pistol. I opened down the window and right away hearing his angry litany full of expletives. I looked him straight in the eye and asked exactly what was it all about. He said I almost hit him awhile back. I explained that I did not see him except when he was right in front of me cutting me of. He continued his virulent rantings with matching dirty finger every now and then.

Of course, I immediately realized that this is no win situation for me. So despite his aggression I calmly apologized repeatedly. Though, I'm sure I would have easily reciprocated had he tried to touch me or reach inside the car. In the end, he was frustrated and went away going towards the slum areas in San Andres Bukid.

The man has a fading bleached blond (probably with aqua oxinada) short raised hair, with jaundiced bulging eyes. His hands was disproportionately big and wrinkled. He did strike me as a troll pouncing on unsuspecting motorists. Or he could be a holdapper and as an afterthought it was a good thing I stopped in a well lit place where there were many people who could see him.

Ingat lang sa lahat.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    It's nice to hear that you're ok.

Don't worry, makatityempo rin ng katapat iyan kung ganyan style niya.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    tsk...tsk...tsk...

ito yung masasabi kong gurang na walang pinagkatandaan...on the other hand, baka nasobrahan sa singhot ng katol (copyright by sir syuryuken).

since he is already in twilight zone, (late fifties na kamo?) konting araw na lang ang ilalagi niya sa mundo, kaya ipagdasal na lang natin siya...

Quote Originally Posted by 4wrider View Post
    Recently, one evening while driving along P. Gil going towards Paco. A scooter with two riders cut me off, weaved, slowed down and stopped right in front of my car almost getting hit. The driver who was without helmet then alighted and made sure I saw that he has a firearm tucked in his buckle. The guy was clearly smaller and must be in his late fifties. He furiously knocked on my side window with his left hand and his right hand clasping his pistol. I opened down the window and right away hearing his angry litany full of expletives. I looked him straight in the eye and asked exactly what was it all about. He said I almost hit him awhile back. I explained that I did not see him except when he was right in front of me cutting me of. He continued his virulent rantings with matching dirty finger every now and then.

Of course, I immediately realized that this is no win situation for me. So despite his aggression I calmly apologized repeatedly. Though, I'm sure I would have easily reciprocated had he tried to touch me or reach inside the car. In the end, he was frustrated and went away going towards the slum areas in San Andres Bukid.

The man has a fading bleached blond (probably with aqua oxinada) short raised hair, with jaundiced bulging eyes. His hands was disproportionately big and wrinkled. He did strike me as a troll pouncing on unsuspecting motorists. Or he could be a holdapper and as an afterthought it was a good thing I stopped in a well lit place where there were many people who could see him.

Ingat lang sa lahat.
    next time a jackass scooter cuts you off...ran him off the road.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ah so taga Saint Andrew's Field pala yan! (read as: San Andres Bukid).

Hats off to you man you did the right thing, may araw din yang matandang yan. Malay mo baka matuluan ang mata nya ng Agua Oxinada the next time he dyes his hair!

Kaya nga kung minsan epektib talaga yung bumper sticker na "Kapatid ko si Rolito Go!!".

Drive safely ya'll.
    Last edited by Memphis Raines; July 20th, 2007 at 03:04 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    baril pala pampatapang nya e... i would probably have him talk to my front bumper once nakita ko may baril sya.

makakakita rin yan ng katapat, yong ready to shoot na. pwede nang self defense e.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kung ako yan baka binangga ko na lang pag napuruhan sabihin ko sa mga pulis na holdaper siya.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    good thing buhay kapa bro.
    kakainis ang mga taong masyadong tiwala sa baril.nangyari na sa akin ang ganyan, diko na napigil sarili ko talagang sinabi ko right in his face na matapang lang sya kasi me baril.told him why not put the gun down and suntukan kami.buti hindi nya me pinatulan he he he he napasubo lang talaga ako sa inis.then yong isa naman, bike din singit ng singit at muntik ko ng tamaan, inovertake ko sya sabay preno buti malakas din break nya pero muntik na syang lumipad then overtake din nya ako sabay pakita ng handcuff nya.sa inis ko binababa ko window ko sabay sigaw ng e ano kung sikyu ka? (siguro feeling nya nakakatakot sya kung pulis sya).tao nga naman, nakahawak lang ng teka teka na baril kala imortal na sila.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    loko yun ah.. ako nagmomotor din ako pero kung sakin nangyari yun malamang binangga ko na nga talaga pababa pa lang siya.. malay ko ba kung holdaper yun...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Ogag na troll yun ha!

You did a good job sir na its useless arguing with that moron

May araw din yun, malay mo yun ma-runover ng tren sa Quirino/P.Gil intersection...wala lang, just wishing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Troll on Scooter TP 7944