New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Just wanted to share with you fellow Tsikoteers about this incident I just learned from a good friend. This is so horrible and just wanted everybody to be informed or better yet be warned about this tragic event happened last week.

This friend of mine has an officemate by the name of Mark Salazar who happens to work in one of the offices in Makati. It was on the morning of February 6 (Tue), at about 4am that he went home to San Fernando, Pampanga coming from the office. Upon reaching their gates, he alighted from his vehicle to open it then came a couple of guys turned towards him, shot him dead and runaway with the vehicle, a clear case of carnapping with murder.

By the way, the vehicle is a silver Toyota Fortuner, w/ plate # REN-703. I am sure the family is in much pain as of the moment and coping up with this kind of tragedy is very hard. Its just hard to imagine going through all of this and but if ever anyone, just hoping, can share some info or sightings perhaps of the said vehicle will surely be a great help. Am sure it would be impossible to locate the vehicle but then at least the culprits should be arrested and put into where they should belong. Police reports have been made thru local authorities but no witnesses since it happened in the early hours of the morning.

Until now the perpetrators are still on the loose and could be eyeing their next victim. Please be extra careful and alert at all times. Whenever you see suspiscious looking people or came accross with peeps you do not know, avoid them or simply call for help.

Ingat na lang po tayong lahat!

and to Mark...may you RIP bro!

and to his family...our sincerest condolences....

And to those who made this...rot in hell!!!!!!!
    Someday, Somehow magbabayad din kayo!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    grabe..tama mga bro ingat lang at palaging alert sa paligid..at condolence po sa family ni mark,at sa mga lokong mga walang magawa na carjacker at holdaper me katapat din kayo at me araw din kayo..

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    just because of the fortuner? tsk tsk.. although we know how hot that vehicle is.
    hindi kaya may kagalit or kaaway?

may his soul rest in peace.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Dapat siguro naka-remote gate. Mas convenient. I don't have to go down nor buzz. Just press the button, pasok na sasakyan. Then press lock pag closed na yung gate. I think it's worth the investment since it's not really that expensive. (around 100k i think or less). Lagay din ng CCTV surveilance systems for added security. Also, bring a gun so you can fight if ever.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup truly sad...malapit sa dito kung san siya binaril...

what is sad is that he's only 26 years old...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    known as good fellow and a good son daw kaya big lost sa family....

If only we can do something to give hope to his family....

And yes, too young to suffer something like this...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    my heart breaks for this guy ...

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Napakabata pa. RIP

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    another life lost due to carjacking. may he rest in peace.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Dapat siguro naka-remote gate. Mas convenient. I don't have to go down nor buzz. Just press the button, pasok na sasakyan. Then press lock pag closed na yung gate. I think it's worth the investment since it's not really that expensive. (around 100k i think or less). Lagay din ng CCTV surveilance systems for added security. Also, bring a gun so you can fight if ever.
    ang problema, may gun ban ngayon.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Tragic Carjacking Incident