New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    hi, have you ever pass thru taft ave. in front of Manila city hall and the intersection in front of sm manila coming from ayala bridge to taft.ave.Before there was no intersection along taft ave. I dont know why the city govt put up an intersection , is it for their convenience to city hall and for going to sm manila at the expense of motorist. You can see plenty of traffic enforcer there but their main concern is not the traffic, but waiting someone to cross the red light( traffic light at the intersection is defective because when a bus or truck will cover the view of the traffic light) or the so called "swerving"to the underpass.Their main target is private motorist but not those public utility vechicles like jeep and buses making the entrance of the underpass as their terminal.With regards those coming from ayala bridge , the mall guard gives priority to those coming in and going out of the said mall. It will consumed about 20 to 30 mins just to get to Taft. AVe. With this kind of mess in their own frontyard, what kind of expectation can you get from them to rule and manage Manila. Hope they kinda fix this traffic.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wala ng pagasa diyan sa area na yan, pag gabi, super traffic diyan dahil sa mga buses and jeepneys eating almost all the lanes just to pick up passengers.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Yep.. at ung mga nagpapara ng taxi para sa 'yo kahit kay amo naman magpara - tapos sisingilin ka. Hindi na lang kami pumupunta sa SM na yan. Sorry kung OT.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Stupid intersection, talaga very nonsense.. To think hindi naman ganun kadami ang tumatawid sa intersection na yan..
    Idagdag mo pa mga bopols na MTPB boys puro kotong ang alam

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Kapag me SM talaga super traffic?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Pass there 5 times a week, no hope for the said area, I agree that opening the said intersection from Natividad Lopez ( Concepcion Street ) to Intramuros was a bad idea. Add to the problem are the jeepneys and buses indiscriminate loading and unloading.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Buti nga nawala na iyong mga kuliglig na tumatawid dito.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    About the kuligligs, marami pa rin tumatakbo sa Manila. Sa Avenida-Recto-Morayta, puro counterflow. Di ko ma-gets sa matandang alkade kung may pagbabawal ba o hinde. Walang pagbabago.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    request ng SM yan to open the intersection, but I agree before pag galing kang Jones bridge never nag katraffic diyan but now, meron build up.

ilan beses na ako nahuli diyan bec of that red lights, 1st, second time I would stop and still argue with the enforcers, but yun mga sumunod, hinde na ako humihinto.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Parati na ngang traffic diyan, mga jeep, bus, FX pumapara sa tabi ng center island bago bumaba ng Lagusnilad, kaya isang lane na lang Sa kabila naman yung sa labas ng City Hall ganun rin
    Sa Quezon Blvd sa labas ng Quiapo church ganon rin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
traffic at manila city shame to city gov't