New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003

Devlopment: According to a radio report, a group from the MMDA led by the group chief of the injured MMDA TE approached the Taxi Operator. They are "negotiating" for an out of court settlement with the operator. Initial amount was 100k, until the final price of 50K was agreed. This was revealed by LTFRB board member Inton...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    grabe na talaga ibang motorista. whether legit na huli or kotong, papatay ng tao para lang makatakas. tsk tsk

not surprising na pumayag yung mmda constable sa pera. di rin naman siya nainjure masyado.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    The taxi driver must have been upset at the TE but thinking about it, a lot of TEs really like to throw themselves in front of cars to stop them like a game of chicken. It was only a matter of time before someone took their bluff.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bluff or not, in what world does running over a traffic enforcer allowed or even justified?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Nag-appear na yung driver today, si Talan. Di raw sya yung nagmamaneho nung vios taxi, kasi, nissan daw yung dala nya kahapon, at nasa vicinity raw sya ng manila, during that incident.

But he was identified positively by the other enforcers, & the victim himself.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Eto pa....yung nissan na dala ni Talan at yung vios na sumagasa sa TE, pareho plaka. Kaya dini-deny nya na sya may dala nung Vios.

Kambal plaka?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    The taxi driver must have been upset at the TE but thinking about it, a lot of TEs really like to throw themselves in front of cars to stop them like a game of chicken. It was only a matter of time before someone took their bluff.
    Happened to me at the corner Edsa & East Ave. (sa ilalim ng fly over). The stupid MMDA enforce blocked my car right at the center. I got down and shouted at him "Anong hinaharang mo dyan sa harap ko? " Sagot nya beating the red light daw. My reply was, it was still green and up until i saw you i have to slow down thus it turned yellow and when i stop , it was obviously Red already and why it's was i you flagged down when those taxis on my left and right behind me you never blocked? Shouting i told him to get out of my way kung hindi sasagasaan ko cya and let my insurance handle the case. I got back to my car and rev hard. Lumayas ang GAGO.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    Happened to me at the corner Edsa & East Ave. (sa ilalim ng fly over). The stupid MMDA enforce blocked my car right at the center. I got down and shouted at him "Anong hinaharang mo dyan sa harap ko? " Sagot nya beating the red light daw. My reply was, it was still green and up until i saw you i have to slow down thus it turned yellow and when i stop , it was obviously Red already and why it's was i you flagged down when those taxis on my left and right behind me you never blocked? Shouting i told him to get out of my way kung hindi sasagasaan ko cya and let my insurance handle the case. I got back to my car and rev hard. Lumayas ang GAGO.
    ganyan din ginawa sa akin sa las pinyas ng isang trapik enforcer.humarang sa harap mismo ng hood ko .sabi ko itatabi ko para kung may violation ako eh tikitan niya ako.tatanggapin ko.ayaw lumayas sa harap ng hood ko .kaya ginawa ko pinihit ko manibela pa kanan para itabi pero nagpupumilit si enforcer na humarang sa harapan ko.sabay radyo sa patrol na sinasagasaan ko daw siya..

ano ba ang tamang paninita ng isang trapik enforcer sakali mang may violation ang isang motorista.driver.dapat ba talagang humarang sa harapan ng hood mismo.or patabihin niya sa shoulder ang sasakyan para don mag kotongan.este magtikitan..

pag kasi humarang sa mismong harapan para bang nakaka init ng ulo..at parang naghahamon ng gulo..

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Last edited by Monseratto; March 9th, 2016 at 09:35 PM.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    susmaryosep i-revoke lisensya at ikulong na yang animal na yan.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast