New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Trader killed
    BY: MA. CECILIA G. BADIAN
    POSTED: JULY 14, 2013 12:12 PM
    A businessman was shot dead in front of his house in Dacoville Subdivision, Dumoy around 11:35 p.m. last Saturday.Enrico Salgado Luga, 46, owner of the Green Technology Oil, was shot on his left cheek.
    Based on the police report, Marife Luga, 30, wife of the victim received a text message from his husband who told her to open the gate of their house around 11:20 p.m. When her husband arrived moments later, two motorcycles stopped near the vehicle and shot the victim.
    The victim was brought to Collado Funeral Homes in Bangkal. The report added that the motive was believed to be family grudges and business rivalry.
    http://www.mindanaotimes.net/trader-killed/

Posting this kasi the guy killed is a Tsikoteer - goes by the name Enhriko. RIP

2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Rest in peace and justice for his family.. may DDS give back the bullet.

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    RIP..

too short

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    May his soul rest in peace.

I hope they get justice soon.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by xninjax View Post
    RIP..

too short
    RIP to the victim. Although he annoyed a lot of tsikoteers w his product posts, no one would deserve an unjust end in this world.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    RIP to the victim. Although he annoyed a lot of tsikoteers w his product posts, no one would deserve an unjust end in this world.
    I did not recognise it at first but he was the guy from GTOil pala. Nakakatakot naman sa Davao. My friend's Dad was also killed in Davao when he went on a business trip. Shot in the head din.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Though I remember how he always argued with everyone, meeting your maker in the way he went is just sad. It makes me wonder what's the story behind all this. RIP and my condolences to the ones he left behind.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    No sense ending any argument, rivalry, grudge or competition with the barrel of a gun

Pag ganun, utter chaos and violence will rule the day

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Hindi familiar saken yun handle niya. anong thread siya talamak?

RIP

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    GToil thread

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast