New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Iwasan nyo nalang itong babaeng ito na walang breeding. Masahol pa sa lahat ng ladies out there.

She was aboard her vehicle this afternoon when they bumped the rear fender of my GF's ride. Her driver admitted that its their fault but before anything else, this lady started to waive 3,000 bucks in front of my GF's face and said

"get this na, get this na...i'm in a hurry...see i'm eating in the car...tapos sa driver: ikaw naman kse eh, ang tanga tanga mo, ano bang problema mo ha? sabihin mo sakin? kanina ka pa eh....blah blah blah...."

My GF got irked and didnt get the money, waited for the authorities and the police report.

At first I kinda wondered why she didnt accept the money (considering that it'll provide decent repairs), but I understood and admired her later on when I heard the whole story. Hindi lahat nababayaran and I understood that her pride and being weighs a lot more than the 3k of that lady. Natawa nga ako actually nung pinatagal pa nung GF ko knowing na nagmamadali yung girl.

I heard that this lady works in Citibank Eastwood...doomed company..hehe. O tandaan nyo na din ang pangalan nito..baka may balak pa itong tumakbo bilang politiko...wag nyo nalang boto..hehe.

The driver actually was courteous and humble according to my GF. Yun nga lang yari ka pag nandun sa loob ang amo.

Mabuti't hindi ako nakatapat niya. Kung sakali eh mag asawang sampal ang aabutin niya...sasampalin ko sha ng sampung libo!!! Hehe.
    Last edited by wiretap_md; March 19th, 2008 at 07:25 AM. Reason: Requested by Djerms

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Wala bang breeding? Sorry to say this bro pero parang mali din naman ung post mo. Tawagin mo ba namang Bi*ch and monkey ung girl. Admittedly medyo iba ung dating ng "get this na get this na" and pagtawag ng tanga sa driver pero di sapat un para sa tirade na gnawa mo. just my opinion tho.

and saka hindi naman nila tinakbuhan ang kasalanan a. inako pa nga kagad. medyo naging parang arrogante lang kasi medyo hindi maganda pakikipag usap (coupled with the waving of 3K in your GFs face). Still, mali pa ring tawaging monkey and bit*h.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ok yan ah dinaan sa pagka assumptionista

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Hi papa Djerms! Musta?

Maganda ba ung chick ha?

Eto ba ung Jenny?

Bigay mo sakin number.. igaganti ko kayo.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    May related story pala sa multiply.com itong thread na ito.......

http://mcbrpsr.multiply.com/journal/...INNOVA_ZGS_757
    Last edited by chua_riwap; March 19th, 2008 at 03:24 AM.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ringostarr View Post
    ok yan ah dinaan sa pagka assumptionista
    Did anyone quote this for you to jump the gun. Dont be unfair, especially for those who have families studying in this institution.

I just find people just as unbred as the Innova owner if they continue to fire blanks. Just be factual and treat the person as an individual, no less.

Btw, here is the link to one post re the Innova owner

http://annas-nutshell.blogspot.com/2...1_archive.html
    Last edited by fireblade; March 19th, 2008 at 06:29 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oh Man, I think this thread will be going a looong way.

Rst: Edited the post for you...medyo mataas pa ang hi-blood ko kagabi.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ooops. Looks like I can't edit it anymore. Sorry for that. Requested one of our mods to do it for me.

Guys, wag na mag away. I just wanted to vent this out last night.

My GF's blog was written better. Mainitin din kasi ulo ko specially when someone close to me is involved. I feel bad for the driver, was able to talk to him on the phone...siya pa nga ang napagalitan ko eh.

Fireblade: Looks like we have friends in common. I know some fellow schoolmates from UAP posted in your link. But no use of tracing her...just a waste of time.

Kiper: Ibang ganti nanaman yan. Kaya nga't ayoko ipost ang mukha niya dito eh. Musta pre? May number ako...nung driver pre...hehe.
    Last edited by Djerms; March 19th, 2008 at 07:12 AM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Re-editing of original post done as requested by Djerms

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks Wiretap. Sorry for waking you up this early, didn't want this thread to blow out of proportions.

Thanks and happy hollidays.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Toyota Innova: ZGS-757