New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    grabe sila... dapat talaga i-boycot yang ganyang mga dealers...

Talk about highway robbery. Pati HID pinatos, siguro mga Taiwan na HID lang kinabit. 70K for leather

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well their plan is working against them...
    i read it in 4x4ph.com that ford cornered 31% of suv sales...and growing by the month

4. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy
    well their plan is working against them...
    i read it in 4x4ph.com that ford cornered 31% of suv sales...and growing by the month
    I'm one of em

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    1.8M?

I'd rather go for a Mitsubishi Montero Sport. At least it's backed up by a proud racing heritage.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    diba nasa 40k ang leather ni kelseat?
    as for the 210k na mags... shock nga ako dun eh. pero kung conti yung gulong, aabot siguro...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman
    1.8M?

I'd rather go for a Mitsubishi Montero Sport. At least it's backed up by a proud racing heritage.
    or even a civic+crv?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    what financing rates are they offering? at the end of four years you would have paid 2.8m for a damn fortuner... ok toyota ah...
    hehe ang totoong "fortuner" dito ay yung dealer at yung financial company ng toyota. hehe

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    pot of gold talaga,wat a fortune(r),heard din fr the dealer that the plant is releasing just 10 units of fortuner a month,kaya agawan talaga unit at isip ng gimik para sulit yung mga toyota dealer,puro best friend ,pinsan,kamag anakan ang mga meron lang,arnold clavio nakakuha din

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by coiter
    hehe ang totoong "fortuner" dito ay yung dealer at yung financial company ng toyota. hehe
    You're right. Toyota and the dealers are making a fortune on the Fortuner. Strike hard on the poor Filipinos while the iron's hot

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Toyota Dealerships finally feeling the pinch?