New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hayuufff talaga ang service ng Toyota Alabang. I had this very frustrating experience with them...

Last 4th january, I experience the choking of my Innova D4D, sabi ko heto na (see D4D Engine Woes) yung inaantay ko. I called up Toyota Alabang and reported about the choking of the engine. I talked to Nato, one of the service supervisor and my car was scheduled for diagnostic on Jan 21. I told him na If I wait for 3 weeks baka lalong masira yung sasakyan, so this Nato advised me to just come as "walk-in" anytime. So we agreed but I told him na just keep my schedule on 21 Jan. However, when my wife contacted them nung 11 Jan to re-confirm, sabi nung service dep't wala daw kaming schedule on 21 Jan, wala daw instruction ni Nato. Tsaka keylan lang daw kami tumawag eh 4th Jan tumawag na ako. And after a few arguments, our shedule is maintained at 21 pero 8:00 ng umaga. Too early but okay at least naka schedule na kami. This morning when my wife arrives in Toyota Alabang, sabi daw dun wala yung service supervisor na hahawak sa sasakyan namin so ang nangyari "walk-in" lang sina ismi and you know what, #29 sila sa pila. Bullshit*^^%$&,. Heto ang masaklap, after yung diagnostic, ang sabi daw nung supervisor is to "OBSERVE" tha car again, eh wala naman silang ginawa sa car, ni hindi nga ni reset yung computer eh. Anong observation ang gagawin namin eh nandun na nga yung complain. F)(&*&%*&)CK!!! Ang sabi daw at least nasa record na nila yung sasakyan namin. Di man lang nila sinabi na "will call you upon analyzing yung what have been downloaded from computer box".... sorry mods, buwisit lang talaga ako.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    sir, relax lang. i-post mo din sa D4D woes yan. i do wonder, may nag-escalate na ba nang problem ng Toyota regarding D4D? say sa mga broadsheet?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    write them a letter/s, attention to the service manager ad/or the gm. consult a lawyer friend/relative

they should respond also in writing (signed and using their letterhead dapat). if they give you an unsatisfactory explanation for their treatment of a customer.

you now have hard evidence that you can share to everyone on the internet that this toyota casa really S#$%ks.

i would demand that their reply not only apologizes for the incident/s, but also gives steps or measures to appease you and give you a feeling you are a valued client.

toyota should have known these problems right?...bakit parang wala silang alam at parang walang mga recommendations and everything?..yung mga service advisor dyan sa toyota alabang marmi dyan mga wala ng libog sa trabaho..yun yung mga matatanda na. yung mga tipong makatapos lang ng maghapon e ayos na sa kanila.....na-experience ko yan nung i still have my gli...swerte mo pag medyo sa bata ka napatapat..pero pag sa mga lolo na..patay na.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Like what kurt said, write them a formal Letter of Complaint. Send it through registered mail or fax the letter to them since fax has a date and time stamp,- self documenting. I have heard a couple of bad stories about Toyota Alabang Inc. service...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    actualy wala din kwenta yung schedule ekek nila na yan..even sa citimotors laspinas pwede ka magpaschedule pero ganun din bibigyan ka din ng number. before nung may FX pa kami at sa toyota alabang din kmi nagpapaservice..5:30 umaalis na ko sa bahay para yung mauna ako sa pila..minsan number #1 pa nga. mahaba tlaga pila jan sa alabang. for your problem write a letter sa toyota but address it sa pinaka head ng Toyota kasi sometimes pag sa GM ng service or sa manager lang nila minsan walang mangyayari sa complaint mo

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    thanks guys for your sympathy. I'll try to prepare a letter to them. Matanong lang, which toyota casa has a good reputation? We stay in Sn Pedro Laguna and Alabang is the only casa which is nearer to our place.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try toyota bicutan... i can refer you to someone....

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I used to be a fan of Toyota Alabang because I liked their appointment system... it was not like that in Toyota Quezon Avenue where I used to go way before. However, I had a bad experience with Toyota Alabang when I went there last time.

I was having problems with the Headlight-Dimmer-Signal switch and I was advised to have it replaced. For the meantime I had it "repaired" in Evangelista but it did not really help. S

So when I brought my car for regular service, I asked my service advisor to check on the availability of the parts and the cost so I can decide to have it replace if available and I can afford it. He told me it will take some time to check and promised to call me instead so that I won't have to wait in the reception area.

It was already 4 pm when all the service and repairs I requested was finished. He told me that the parts were not available but just to check I went to the Parts Section to ask... I got so furious because it was available and costs only 1,850... which is affordable already considering that I checked with many car parts store to no avail.

I bought the part and went back to him to ask if it can still be installed but he told me that there won't be enough time anymore.

I left the Toyota Alabang and went to Shell Service Station along Sucat Road and they installed it in less than 15 minutes.

I never went back to Toyota Alabang anymore. On the last servicing for my car, I tried Toyota Bicutan. Without appointment I went there at past 9 am already but I was just number 6 in line. And to think that they also have service by appointment.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    nakaka bad trip din when you here about these stories. Kung ayaw nila magtrabaho sa bahay na lang sila di yun sinasayang oras mo.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Toyota Alabang Service Sucks