New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    fine, you parked in a non-major street, you didn't park correctly (hindi shoot sa box), you went over the limit of 3 hours in the street parking etc., but why the hell, do they even still need to tow a functioning vehicle, kahit andyan na yung driver...

at yung kulang na lang eh "suhol na lang kaysa ituloy pa naming hatakin itong auto mo" style nung mga nagtotow.

just expressing my grief.

just days ago, early in the morning, 10 mins before 7 am (the time i know towing operations starts) muntik na kong mahatak. actually isang mahabang row kami ng mga sasakyan ang nahuthutan tinakot na hatakin. 1k damage.

fyi for all tsikoteers (extended my effort to trace the owner of the towing truck) the truck that was assigned na huhutan ako/ i-tow ako:

Plate number: WFU 191
    Brand and model: Isuzu Pick Up
    Registered to: Enrique Manalo
    Registration date: March 18, 2010.

to the owner and to the others involved, kaya nyo bang ipakain sa mga anak mo yung kinukubra nyo na alam naman ng lahat na di galing sa mabuti?

i honestly hope the generations after you don't get the fall of what evil things all of you are doing now.

hayaan ko na lang na karmahin kayo.

p.s. so much for "ganyan kami sa makati"

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

"Ganyan talaga sila sa Makati.....".... Hhmmp!...

BTW,- did you park in one of the designated slots?

10.7K:naughty:

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    "fine, you parked in a non-major street, you didn't park correctly (hindi shoot sa box), you went over the limit of 3 hours in the street parking etc., but why the hell, do they even still need to tow a functioning vehicle, kahit andyan na yung driver..."

May nakakaalam ba from Makati na city ordinance ito? As what I know, pag lumampas ka ng 3 hours, eh charge ka extra fee sa parking...About the "you didn't park correctly", parang hindi kapani paniwala eh... Yong mga nag iissue ng ticket sa parking, di ba ina assist nila ang mga mag papark sa gilid ng kalsada?

If this tow service, tow your car then you have the rights to file a complaint...

Pero kung nag park ka in the evening till morning next day then you have to move your car before 7 am...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    2 hours parking lang.. tapos 1 hour extension lang.. 35.00 for 2 hours then another 35.00 for the 3rd hour.. pag sumobra ka don.. either you move your vehicle or i to tow na nila.. mabibilis pa naman yung mga yun..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    2 hours parking lang.. tapos 1 hour extension lang.. 35.00 for 2 hours then another 35.00 for the 3rd hour.. pag sumobra ka don.. either you move your vehicle or i to tow na nila.. mabibilis pa naman yung mga yun..
    Mabilis kasi meron radio between the parking attendant and the tow trucks.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Mga kupal talaga traffic official diyan sa Makati. Mahirap na mag park, traffic lagi, number coding the whole day, tow ka pa nila pag natiyempuhan. Makati is not a motorist friendly city.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    hindi naman mahirap mag park sa makati... mahal lang

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    hindi naman mahirap mag park sa makati... mahal lang
    Yup. There are a lot of parking buildings located in the Makati CBD area. So finding a parking space is not really a problem. Just that it is more expensive than other places around the metro.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    safe pa rin magpark sa loob ng mga buildings or malls ... strict sila sa street parking... kung wala ka within the box, tow ka... saw 1 brand new Montero na nahatak dahil nakalabas sa box... mabubwisit ka lang talaga sa mga dilapidated tow trucks nila... kawawa lang oto mo pag na-tow nila...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    dito sa street namin masarap panoorin yang mga ganyan.. araw araw may hinahatak.. minsan may murahan pa.. pag babae naman driver.. minsan iyakan blues pa.. tapos ang modus nila dyan.. pag inabutan mo na hinahatak yung oto mo.. pwede paki usapan.. imbes na 1,500 pag tinubos.. 500 na lang wala nga lang resibo.. pero hahatakin pa din nila.. tapos don sa kabilang kanto pag hindi na kita.. tsaka ibababa..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Towing in Makati Central Business District