New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i saw this nice looking BMW X3/X5 that was double-parked -- on the sidewalk -- outside a MiniStop that was just about to be towed away. imho, maayos naman ung pagka double park nya. It was obviously blocking the way of 2-3 parked cars, pero hindi naman nakakaabala sa daan

this happened on a small sidestreet in the ortigas area. tama lang ba na itow sya?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1500 pesos din yan.

3. FrankDrebin Guest
    Meron akong nai-post dito regarding sa tamang procedure ng MMDA-accre. towing firms.

Hanap ko lang.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Strict talaga dito sa Ortigas when it comes to that...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ang alam kong objective ng towing is to remove road obstructions.

I don't think it was obstructing the road. And malamang hindi naman iniwan yun ng driver since baka umalis ang ibang nakapark.

Peperahan lang yun.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    very true. pineperahan lang. the mmda/pnp said that its ok if the driver is inside the car. and they could personally stop the towing if the owner of the car should arrive on time. that is before they leave with your car.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    pansin ko lang a....ndi yata lahat ng type of car tinotow nila e...i have never seen big suv's being towed away like expedition,prado.etc..., pero yung mga maliliit na car kawawa. tow agad...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    mk, malamang takot sa mga owners...baka pulitiko, etc. thats why i was quite surprised na naitow ung X3/X5 e...considering pa na medyo malabo ung "violation" nya(i'm not saying owning a bmw makes you above the law though).

di ko na alam kung ano nangyari, hopefully nasabihan ng gwardya ung owner. Biro mo naman, bibili ka lang ng siopao sa ministop, mawawalan ka pa ng bmw? tsk tsk
    Last edited by badkuk; March 6th, 2004 at 10:16 AM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    $$$$$ naging ganyang mga mata ng mga nag tow nun nakita nila yun X5

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    poor car, napakahigpit talaga diyan sa Ortigas area. wag lang di mo maiwan ang car mo sa road naku me humatak na kagad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
towing incident. tama ba?