Oct 2002
    HAHAHAHAHA!

http://www.inq7.net/met/2003/dec/21/met_3-1.htm

Car-towing company
    faces raps from cop
    Posted: 0:38 AM (Manila Time) | Dec. 21, 2003
    By Leila B. Salaverria
    Inquirer News Service

EVEN cars of police officials are not spared from indiscriminate towing.

Senior Superintendent Juanito de Guzman, deputy district director for administration of the Western Police District, on Saturday lodged a complaint against WPD Traffic Enforcement Group head Superintendent Gil de Castro and six employees of Cathy and Kyle Towing Company at the WPD general assignments section.

In his complaint, De Guzman claimed De Castro had ordered the employees of the towing company to remove vehicles parked along Palanca Street in Quiapo district, Manila at about 7 a.m. Saturday.

The Inquirer called De Castro by telephone several times Saturday but failed to reach him.

De Guzman said his maroon Isuzu Crosswind van (license plate number XAC 120) had dents on the rear bumper, scratched fenders and damaged mag wheels after it was towed from Palanca Street, where he parked his vehicle to attend to the security concerns during the inauguration of the newly renovated Rizal Avenue. He said the damage to his vehicle cost 20,000 pesos.

"I'm not angry because my vehicle was towed. That's okay with me. I'm angry because of the manner employed to tow my car," he said.

The six employees of the towing company were identified as Aristedes Macombo, 30, Dario Bongutan, 22, Rene Cascano, 26, Gilbert Marluza, 25, Elias Nuvio, 26, and Renato Reynaldo, 53, and were detained at the WPD.

De Guzman said the personnel of the company continued towing his vehicle even when its side was scraping against the pavement.

He said the towing company employees carried no authorization with them, were not in uniform and were not accompanied by policemen or Metro Manila Development Authority traffic aides as the law prescribes.

But Nuvio, who was the impounding team's group leader, said they towed De Guzman's vehicle upon De Castro's orders because traffic was building up and the streets had to be cleared. He also said they had proper authorization and claimed that there were many policemen in the area when they towed away De Guzman's vehicle.

An official from the traffic group who declined to give his name also said the towing company was willing to pay for the damages to De Guzman's vehicle.

Cathy and Kyle Towing Company was also the subject of an earlier complaint filed by Manila councilor (1st district) Isko Moreno, whose van had been towed while he was attending a session at the Manila City Hall.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hahaha lolz!! buti nga sa kanila!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tignan mo nga naman.. pag opisyal... "sir yes sir" kaagad sila.. pag ordinaryong mamamayan ang nagcomplain... "e sori ka.. mali pinagparadahan mo eh"

bwiset!!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    pucha talaga*!!! pwede bang isabay ang caso ko? kahit complain man lang?? :devil:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    serves em right...a-holes. hope noteworthy's reading this.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Benchph1, of course!!!!

pucha, now I feel so much better saying to them that they take the cars of capable paying citizens first! :devil:

Towing again!