New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Working on it now. There could be a little delay coz there is an affair in their office. Will post soonest. Btw, don't you remember cutting a motorcycle rider as the van driver has mentioned? Just the same, it ain't right that he was trying to block your way.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    agree ako kay mfo..
    hayaan mo nalang muna pero its good to be prepared with the van's owner's info in case this escalates (which i hope it won't).

fireblade, maybe you should start a business here haha in demand ka :D

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    another new case.
    dumadami nga ata ang ogag sa daan, good thing is dumadami din ang natuturuan ng leksyon

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Chon 961 sent you pm re owner of 93 Hyundai Grace van.

Peeps,

You may locate the van along Dr. Sixto Antonio Avenue Pasig City. PM me if you want the complete details.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade
    Peeps,

You may locate the van along Dr. Sixto Antonio Avenue Pasig City. PM me if you want the complete details.
    uy, diyan yung opisina at bahay ni erpats at mga kapatid niya...baka sa amin yung van!!

j/k...although he does have a white toyota hi-ace that they use from time to time ;)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade
    Working on it now. There could be a little delay coz there is an affair in their office. Will post soonest. Btw, don't you remember cutting a motorcycle rider as the van driver has mentioned? Just the same, it ain't right that he was trying to block your way.

sir as far as i can recall, it was way back january 2006 pa, when my car still had superblack tints. i don't remember cutting a motorcycle rider..siguro may nabusinahan lang ako because he was the one who went into my lane aggressively..

i'm just a bit surprised that after 3 months and a recently removed black tint, he was still able to remember and recognize my plate number (if he was really the motorcycle rider that i encountered months ago).

on the other hand, some of my friends told me na baka they were just playing pranks on me, baka daw mga lasing lang at napagtripan ako..

thanks so much for the kind help sir..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bro, the least you should have done is to report it to the tollway authorities. dami nyan before tollgate ah.

pero then, andyan na si fireblade. hehehehe.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore
    bro, the least you should have done is to report it to the tollway authorities. dami nyan before tollgate ah.

pero then, andyan na si fireblade. hehehehe.
    sir i'm sure nakita ng mga tollgate collectors yun..kasi when it's his turn to pay the toll fee, the driver still kept on provoking me, looking out from his window, as well as his passengers who were riding at the rearmost seats of the van..they keep telling me to get down from my car..walang pncc police na naka-station sa nothbound gate at the time,eh..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Chon,

Question lang, did you pass by ayala that night?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy
    Chon,

Question lang, did you pass by ayala that night?

yup sir..bakit po niyo naitanong sir?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
TMT-265 blue Hyundai Van