New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I normally spend part of every Saturday going to Megamall as part of my routine for almost 2 years now. Apart from the normal questions by the car wash boys for a car wash, i had no problems till this Saturday.

After spending 3 hours at Podium and Megamall, I was shocked to discover that two of my tire valve caps were stolen. They were on the front and rear tires on the drivers side. Funny, although my mags are old school Tom's, those caps were just garden variety chrome plated ones that i bought at Concorde.

I could imagine this type of situation happening if i parked at the openair parking lot but not in Podium basement.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    If the roving guard on the bike has chrome valve caps...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    It's a common thing that tire valve caps...especially the chrome ones are eye catchers...so it's very tempting to steal them...What I do is to use a wrench size 10mm to tighten the caps so that the culprit could'nt steal it right away...he should have a wrench with him and passers by could spot that he is acting suspiciously and will get their attention....since I did this no caps were stolen from me na

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bender View Post
    I normally spend part of every Saturday going to Megamall as part of my routine for almost 2 years now. Apart from the normal questions by the car wash boys for a car wash, i had no problems till this Saturday.

After spending 3 hours at Podium and Megamall, I was shocked to discover that two of my tire valve caps were stolen. They were on the front and rear tires on the drivers side. Funny, although my mags are old school Tom's, those caps were just garden variety chrome plated ones that i bought at Concorde.

I could imagine this type of situation happening if i parked at the openair parking lot but not in Podium basement.
    swerte ka pa din bro, dalawa lang ninenok sa iyo.
    check out my post here dito sa goonsquad. bago lang.

before nun, ninenok din tire caps ko mismo sa harapan ng house ko.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kainis nga yang gawa ng mga ugok na makati ang kamay. ako 4 times na siguro ako nagpalit ng tyre valve caps at lagi na lang nawawala.

anyway, since 2 ang nawala kung hindi yung roving guard e sigurado isa sa mga motorcycles na nakapark malapit sa car mo ang kumuha.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    kaya ako, i bought a set of tire valve caps with lock(very small hex) sa internet/ebay

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by swordsman View Post
    kaya ako, i bought a set of tire valve caps with lock(very small hex) sa internet/ebay
    uy. meron ba nyan locally?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Kaya ako,- iyon na lang mga ordinaryong tyre valve caps na lang ang gamit....

Ang kaso,- pati ang mga ito,- tinitira pa rin!!!

5303:burp:

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    normal lang yan...kahit saang lugar kahit secured pa kung ang gagawa eh matinik.

btw, I think there's already an old thread regarding stolen tire cap.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    uy. meron ba nyan locally?
    wala pa ko nakita locally. binili ko lang sa ebay, tapos shipped sa kakilala sa US at binitbit na lang pag-uwi.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Tire valve caps stolen at Podium Basement Parking