New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005

USH 201 may nagawa ka bang mali? Baket mo tinatago ang plates mo?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Those are JDM-style tilted license plate holders. Dunno the reason for tilting them in Japan tho. To hide from the speed gun?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Those are JDM-style tilted license plate holders. Dunno the reason for tilting them in Japan tho. To hide from the speed gun?
    To hide from the automated speed cameras.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I think the idea behind that is to put a spring in the hinge. When driving slowly or parked, normal yung plate para walang huli. When you're speeding, it's tilted and thus illegible.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    I think the idea behind that is to put a spring in the hinge. When driving slowly or parked, normal yung plate para walang huli. When you're speeding, it's tilted and thus illegible.
    No spring needed. The hinge is not tight to prevent movement. So wind resistance at speed is enough to tilt the plate.

Cheap copies have "hinges" that are too tight to have free movement.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gud am po! Nagti think twice tuloy me if itutuloy me pag purchase ng tilted license plate holder,dami comments hehehe But hindi ko naman ititilt position,normal lang,pamporma lang po.Okey po ba?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    like the tinted plate cover, may batas na nagbabawal sa mga ganyan na device? magkano kaya ang multa sa ganyan?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by monsrick View Post
    Gud am po! Nagti think twice tuloy me if itutuloy me pag purchase ng tilted license plate holder,dami comments hehehe But hindi ko naman ititilt position,normal lang,pamporma lang po.Okey po ba?
    It's your car and your personal preference to style it as you like. As long as the license number is visible, it should fall under "legal".

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Plates that are tilted/covered/whatever in such a way that makes it more difficult to read should not be legal.

Sana nga mahuli na ang lahat ng gumagamit nito. Pati na yung mga gumagamit ng tinted plates. Para mamulta na ng MALAKI!!!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by monsrick View Post
    Ok lang naman bumili nung adjustable brackets, just make sure you set the plate vertical and not tilted if you like that bracket.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Tilted Licensed Plates mahuli ka sana at mamultahan ng libo libo para magtanda.