New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I had the LTO registration of my Sedona renewed on the first week of June. Unfortunately, LTO Dagupan said the 2007 stickers weren't available yet, and said I had to comeback next week to get them.

So, I went back to their office last Wednesday, and the lady at the counter gave me just one piece of sticker for my license plate (click link for photo). Sabi nya "Okay na yan," which was the same response I got from the security guard at the door leading to the inside of their office when I asked him if I could go in to inquire about it.

Medyo low batt ako nung araw na yon, kaya hinayaan ko na lang at umalis na ako. Looking back though, I feel I should have been more persistent since I am after all the one who is going to get a ticket if I get flagged down for having only one license plate sticker and no windshield sticker to boot.

I just wanted to ask you guys who have registered recently if there is in fact a shortage of LTO stickers. If not, do you think I should complain to the LTO head office before trooping back to LTO Dagupan?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    you should demand that you get the rest of the stickers. kasama yan sa binayaran mo.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    pwede ka parahin ng LTO at tanungin kung baket isa lang sticker mo

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oo nga. Sige, sa Lunes susugod uli ako dun sa LTO office... hay buhay. Anyway, kasalanan ko din kasi hinayaan ko lang na mauto ako

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Nag renew din ako nung June 6 wala ding ibinigay na sticker balikan ko na lang daw after 3 weeks

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In fairness, tinatakan naman ng LTO yung O.R. ko nung June 6 na "No sticker available," pero ang weird nung bumalik ako this week... ano yun, installment ang pagbigay ng sticker

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Mine was registered last week ng May. Till now, wala pa din sticker. Bad trip...!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The LTO must have experienced a problem with the supplier of these stickers. In all the years I've been renewing my vehicle registration, this is the first time I've experienced a sticker shortage. Bad trip talaga

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Buti pala umabot ako, I renewed my registration on the last week of May. Kumpleto naman yung mga stickers na natanggap ko.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Okay lang kung may tatak ang CR or OR mo. Hassle lang kung lagi ka naman sinisita.

:toma: [SIZE="1"]3029[/SIZE]

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Is there a shortage of LTO stickers?