New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Thai who called Pinoys 'pignoys' faces deportation | ABS-CBN News

MANILA (UPDATED) - Bureau of Immigration (BI) officials yesterday issued a deportation charge for undesirability against Thai national Prasertsri Kosin, known to netizens under the handle “Koko Narak”.

Kosin gained notoriety in the social media community in recent weeks for his racially-offensive comments in his Facebook account where he tagged Filipinos as "pignoys," "stupid creatures," "low-class slum slaves" and "useless race in this world."

He was discovered to be working for Cognizant Philippines, a business process outsourcing company based in Taguig City.

"Based on our records, Kosin is working under a special non-immigrant visa based on Section 47(a)(2) of the Philippine Immigration Act. The visa will be eventually cancelled should he be determined to be undesirable," said BI spokesperson Elaine Tan.

Kosin was informed of the deportation charge yesterday.

Tan said that Kosin will be allowed to present his defenses to the charge against him.

Deportation cases at the BI are heard before its Board of Special Inquiry, whose recommendation is deliberated by the Board of Commissioners in the latter’s weekly meeting.

“We cannot say at this point how long the proceedings will go—it may take two to six months depending on the evidence presented and the cooperation of the parties. Kosin also has the option to admit the charge against him and opt for voluntary deportation in order to expedite the proceedings”, said Tan.

In the event of deportation, Kosin’s name will be included in the BI’s blacklist, barring re-entry into the country.

APOLOGY TO FILIPINOS

Kosin, meantime, has apologized for insulting Filipinos in a letter posted on the ASEAN Community Facebook page.

"At the first sight of my intention to join this page, I came across just to do the debate only. I didn't mean to hurt your heart Filipinos. Surprisingly, mosts [sic] of my debates on the page hurt you because of my imaturity [sic]," he said.

Kosin also said he has many Filipino friends, especially when he was still a student.

He also said that he has acquired some Filipino traits and hobbies like singing in videokes.

"I am not trying to request your sympatize [sic] to me but I am trying all dear Filipinos here to think of me in another way. I am very an approachable guy spending my life as Filipinos do, hanging out with friends at the cheap place, singing videoke [sic] like Filipinos, buying cloths from Changke (sic) (tiangge)," he said.

Kosin said his employers penalized him for his racist remarks and he might be moved to another branch of the company soon.

However, he is still hoping Filipinos will welcome him when he comes back to the country.

"I might move from here to another branch abroad not in The Philippines anymore but I hope that you will welcome me whenever I come back. I wish I could be welcome from you guys Filipinos," he said.
    Last edited by chua_riwap; May 6th, 2015 at 11:42 AM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ang bait mo koko. kup*l ka!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Last edited by chua_riwap; May 6th, 2015 at 11:40 AM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Mataas ba pwesto niya dito sa pinagtatrabahuan niya? Parang weird na maghire ng foreigner ang BPO dito na di din naman magaling mag english, unless may need for a Thai speaking rsource.

Mataas ba pwesto niya dito sa pinagtatrabahuan niya? Parang weird na maghire ng foreigner ang BPO dito na di din naman magaling mag english, unless may need for a Thai speaking rsource.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Dapat yan tanggal sa trabaho.

Para ka rin lang nasa Manila sa Bangkok e bakit kung magsalita akala mo hindi sanay sa third world.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    mas masarap daw kasi tom yum sa sinigang........

mas masarap daw kasi tom yum sa sinigang........

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    No need to deport him.

No need to deport him.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    He would be a fool … to look such a gift horse in the mouth.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Unemployed, naka kulong sa immigration jail at under deporatation proceeding. Panay hagulgol pa nga. Pina merienda pa ng mga pulis dahil naawa sa kanya...:P

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    based on interview with the BID spokeswoman this morning, may deportation proceedings na daw.
    hindi na din daw papalag etong kups na ito on the deportation order.
    pagdating nyan sa thailand, babalik yan sa dating gawi nya.... titirahin pa din nya mga pinoy from the comforts of his country....

based on interview with the BID spokeswoman this morning, may deportation proceedings na daw.
    hindi na din daw papalag etong kups na ito on the deportation order.
    pagdating nyan sa thailand, babalik yan sa dating gawi nya.... titirahin pa din nya mga pinoy from the comforts of his country....

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i'd like to see what kind of mirrors this guy has at home. He looks almost Pinoy to me, yet he thinks he's white :p

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Thai national Koko Narak faces deportation for calling Pinoys "Pignoys"