New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    jackpot pa na friday. sayang, kung di lang ako wasted kahapon sasama sana ako sa baha. :lol:

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Nalate rin ako for work, my usual 30 minute drive took 1 hour 45 minutes. Pero thankfully wala naman ako na encounter na hot headed drivers.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Happy birthday, carlo... I'm glad I didn't drive yesterday!

Must be my luck. Every time I go to Q.C. from Laguna, it's the day after a big flood.

Hmmm... grabe pala baha ngayon... should I jump on the SUV bandwagon, or just put a snorkel on the RS?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    bigla naging Bday Thread...hehehe

ganyan talaga sa Pinas.kahit hindi Friday
    (pero mas madalas traffic ng friday ata)

re sa mga kapwa driver wala ka na magagawa diyan kundi mag pasensia

hmmm...this is common. Nakakainis talaga yung mga taong di gumagamit ng signal light. Sa tapat ng Columns, may lady driven na Gen 2.5 Paj na bigla nalang ako sinigitan. Medyo malakas pa ulan nun at mabuti nalang di ko siya nabangga. Kukunan ko sana ng picture pero sabi ko nalang sa sarili ko wag nalang kasi lalo lang iinit ulo ko at bday ko pa today heheh
    di ba sina Bluegirl ay may pajero din ?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    gen3 yung kela bluegirl. :D

i didn't wanna make a new thread na...

what's with the traffic kanina sa quezon ave/edsa? may baha ba sa edsa? was there about 10:30pm en route to our makati office, napa-detour tuloy ako at nasa eastwood office tuloy ako ngayon. :D

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93 View Post
    gen3 yung kela bluegirl. :D

i didn't wanna make a new thread na...

what's with the traffic kanina sa quezon ave/edsa? may baha ba sa edsa? was there about 10:30pm en route to our makati office, napa-detour tuloy ako at nasa eastwood office tuloy ako ngayon. :D
    Baha. Many areas were under water last night.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Huuuuu!!! Gusto mo lang yata magpa bati ng HAPPY BIRTHDAY e! Hehehehe! joke!

:bday: :happybday: :party:

Cool ka na nga lang, pangkaraniwan na satin yan e.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Grabe baha last nite, we where on way home last night from greenhills to Banawe. It was a heavy downpour and areas from ortigas to E. rodriguez was ok, until we reach the e. rodriguez corner araneta ave. it was not passable.

Then we U-turned to Thomas morato, and it was not passable too because of the deep waters near alfredo's, no choice but to turn left to the scouts area... Water was ok until a few meters before Q. AVE, so went to turn left that went towards burger king at timog. From Q. AVE we where hoping that it would not be flooded but to our suprise the area near the Bold and Chic/ Maalikaya massage was like a river... but it was passable medyo alangan lang for small vehicles. Then we turned West ave.. since Q.Ave was already traffic bumper to bumper so we thought that there might be flooded street ahead. We where hoping from west ave it would be a clear drive to edsa but to our suprise.. before reaching edsa there was around 2 feet above knee (leg) deep of water since I was planning to go through it pag knee deep lang. Buti nalang may tao tumatawid sa may tubig kaya napansin ko na malalim.

So we went towards the way of uratex then exiting edsa... but it was quite traffic since the A. Bonifacio was in waist deep of water so all trucks was not passable. We continued towards mounumento and turned right towards C-3 and so far all coast is clear except for some 2-3 feets of water which is quite easy.

By the way I am driving an SUV, supposed to be knee deep water are easy for me... ang rant ko lang is there are a lot of people in their sedan that would go out of their lane and try to overtake other sedans only to stop in front due to deep waters... di naman sa porke't mataas sasakyan ko.. but they should have thought na some can still make it even if it is a knee deep of water. So ang resulta is nagkalokong loko na traffic.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Last about 7pm on my way home to Tandang Sora from Retiro near Dimasalang, met the heavy rain at Del monte Cor. Araneta area, since I was driving the hiace, no problem sana. At Del monte near Judge Luna, every one was turning back so maybe there's a big flood going down there. So I turned and took Judge Luna and exited on Roosevelt towards Edsa, upon reaching edsa saw that the entry to congressional was not moving, and that time the rain was really heavy. So back out towards SM City, saw edsa cor. north ave. more than half a wheel, so I continued towards Quezon Ave. over the flyover saw the traffic was not moving at the underpass but moving after the under pass. So took a U turn at the flyover and took Agham towards Quezon Ave. at the corner of Phil. Children's Hosp. was flooded about less than half a wheel, on towards Lung Center all vehicles were going towards the center of the road. I was following an L300 van, cn barely see his exhaust tip, so following him inched towards the QC circle, after Lung Center no flood na, just reaching East Ave. side of the circle it started again and about half a wheel at the front of City Hall, from that way it was home free via commonwealth, did not dare take Sanville, for sure it will be flooded there. My report from last night

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict View Post
    Hindi pa tapos. Yung area ng La Paz, Makati (along Vito Cruz ext), parang Pacific Ocean, tindi ng lalim ng baha plus traffic pa sa South Super Highway. Mga side streets puro baha.
    Aray ko! Taga-dun ako eh! hehehe! Grabe talaga baha dito. The good thing naman is that the flood goes away after a few hours, not like before that it would take the whole day (or night).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
terrible traffic and some horrible drivers (just a while ago)