New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Can't wait for the Cabuyao/Silangan - Tagaytay Road to open. Exit is somewhere near the Palace in the Sky, according to the Alveo people.

This passes through the Republic Wakepark and the soon to be developed Venare Mall.

At least this by-passes the Sta Rosa-Tagaytay Road and the numerous residences/establishments along the way.

unless sa highland/midland, crosswind area ka lang that will be a good alternative route but kung papunta ka pa rin ng taal vista and yun mga commercial areas eh dadaan ka pa rin ng rotonda..traffic pa rin

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    yan na kasi ang sosy version ng collette's.........
    SC level din ba?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    rowena's ba yun masarap na tarts?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    yep.
    may buko, may ube, may choco.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by chrismarte View Post
    SC level din ba?
    marami roon.......

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Yes. But I love their apple pie more,

I just came home from Sta Rosa. I did not pass any traffic at SLEX, bilis nga ng travel time. My Mom wanted to go up to Tagaytay but we turned around kasi when we reached the PNP academy, traffic was not moving anymore. I wanted to pass by Rowena's pa naman nga.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Can't wait for the Cabuyao/Silangan - Tagaytay Road to open. Exit is somewhere near the Palace in the Sky, according to the Alveo people.

This passes through the Republic Wakepark and the soon to be developed Venare Mall.

At least this by-passes the Sta Rosa-Tagaytay Road and the numerous residences/establishments along the way.

That dirt road has been around for many, many years but access is restricted as it cuts through the Yulo Canlubang property. Since the Ayala group is doing joint projects with them, i'd guess that area would soon be developed as well. We used to do banzai runs on our LC80 before along portions of that road but for most of the way it had to be taken slowly so as not to bother the houses nearby with dust.

Tagaytay traffic has been around since the 1990s. Can't figure out why the LGU and provincial government can't do anything about that. I prefer to take the Aguinaldo highway route if i head to the Batangas side of Tagaytay. Those who go to Tagaytay Highlands/Midlands likewise have a back road direct from SLEX via the Batino exit.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Missed to grab pics of the havoc encountered at Sta. Rosa road, and tagaytay prior to rotonda.

This pic is already after the rotonda. This is the view after reloading gas at Shell, trying to rejoin the swarm of motorists.

This one is already after the palengke.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    That dirt road has been around for many, many years but access is restricted as it cuts through the Yulo Canlubang property. Since the Ayala group is doing joint projects with them, i'd guess that area would soon be developed as well. We used to do banzai runs on our LC80 before along portions of that road but for most of the way it had to be taken slowly so as not to bother the houses nearby with dust.

Tagaytay traffic has been around since the 1990s. Can't figure out why the LGU and provincial government can't do anything about that. I prefer to take the Aguinaldo highway route if i head to the Batangas side of Tagaytay. Those who go to Tagaytay Highlands/Midlands likewise have a back road direct from SLEX via the Batino exit.
    The only problem with the Batino route is that it takes you straight to Tagaytay Highlands and you cannot pass through unless you are a member

The future Nuvali route takes you to the public road before the Palace in the Sky with less (I assume) residences and businesses along the way compared to the Sta Rosa route. The Alveo people confirmed that the road going to Tagaytay from Nuvali is being cemented and widened. I have not verified this personally though.

As for the Tagaytay rotunda traffic, whether you take Sta Rosa, Aguinaldo Highway or the future Nuvali route, it will still be there

10. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    naalala ko pa nun pumupunta kami Batangas City, daan ka Bauan then Lemery tagos ng Laurel then Tagaytay, sarap nun dumaan dun maluwag basta wag lang rush hour matrapik sa Batangas Port pero kung di ka matatrapik sarap mag road trip dun,pababa Manila daan Sta.Rosa talagang matrapik lagi, sa sampung daan namin dyan baka twice lang kami di natrapik kasi madaling araw na hahahaha, di pa din pala nawawala trapik dyan

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Terrible Tagaytay Traffic (summer weekends, esp holy week)