New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Tonight, I saw signs installed along these roads that soon they would be one-way streets. Tandang Sora would be one-way from Commonwealth to Capitol Drive; and Zuzuaregui from Capitol Drive to Commonwealth. I did not see any sign about the implementation date yet. Traffic in these areas are really worse during rush hours. And, I just wish that with the new schemes, traffic would be better.

:toma: [SIZE="1"]3405[/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    dapat naman ayusin nila ang pag iinform sa public,hindi pabigla bigla ang pag implement ng pagiging one way ng daan na yan,kasi baka maging trap ng mga enforcers yan,imbes na makatulong sa traffic,sa bulsa ng mga enforcer mapunta yan.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Thanks for this heads-up. I'm a resident near tandang sora, and I have no idea about this scheme.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    Thanks for this heads-up. I'm a resident near tandang sora, and I have no idea about this scheme.
    The signs are already installed but still with X tapes on them just waiting for the implementation date.

:toma: [SIZE="1"]3418[/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Any updates on the widening of the road from Balara to Commonwealth? mukhang matagal pa ata.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    matagal pa ata yung widening ng tandang sora mismo. yung sa tapat ng mwss e kay tagal tagal na.at di ko maintindihan kung pano nila iwiden yung T. Sora. unless binili nila mga bahay na tatamaan. so far wala pa naman akong napapansing ginigibang structures.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    AFAIK, the heavy traffic during rush hour along T. Sora is aggravated by the disorganized mess of students following the dismissal of the schools (especially New Era), and the chaos amidst the T junction with Visayas Avenue. Also culpable are the hordes of jeeps and tricycles that reside on the outer lanes going into T. Sora from commonwealth, these cause a veritable bottleneck for vehicles going into T. sora. Add that insane mmda u-turn slot/intersection that forces motorists to cut across commonwealth in just 15 (or 25?) meters to reach tandang sora, and we have a perfect recipe for a traffic jam.

Oh well. I hope that one way system works.

sir j_avonni, where are these signs? I usually come in from commonwealth, and I've never noticed any.

sir vinj, the affected RIPADA residents are fiercely resisting relocation efforts of the MMDA, delaying the completion of the widening project.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post

sir j_avonni, where are these signs? I usually come in from commonwealth, and I've never noticed any.
    I saw the signs along T. Sora St. coming from UP. At the corner of T. Sora and Capitol Drive, there is the sign of No Entry to T. Sora towards Commonwealth. At the corner of Capitol Drive and and Zuzuarequi St. there is a One-way Sign pointing to Commonwealth.

:toma: [SIZE="1"]3419[/SIZE]

Tandang Sora and Zuzuaregui soon to be one-way streets