New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was going home from duty kanina around 2pm (been at the hospital since 6am yesterday). I was driving along Quezon Avenue heading towards QC Circle. So there I was on the front row of the Quezon Avenue/Araneta Avenue intersection waiting for the light to turn green.

After a while the light turns green. But this PUV driving along Araneta Avenue (heading towards E. Rod) still runs the red light. Naka-abante na yung mga sasakyan sa opposite lane ko (heading Rotonda) and they all had to stop again because of that PUV.

Nung tatawid na siya sa harapan ko, I pulled my rig right into his path and just stopped. So blocked yung jeep from crossing Quezon Ave while in turn the Jeep blocked motorists driving along Quezon Avenue.

I called the attention of the traffic officer manning the intersection and had the PUV pulled over.

Medyo mainit lang ang ulo ko nun. Siguro dahil pagod and I really hate those PUV's beating red lights.

Sana ok lang ang ginawa ko kahit medyo naka-abala sa ibang motorista.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    technically, mali.

pero minsan dito sa atin, i really cannot blame drivers doing what you did....

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    buti hindi ka ni-ram nung jeep!..

wala ng pag-asa mga jeepney/puv drivers dito sa atin so dont fight it anymore..mapapahamak ka pa..actually ikaw ang mali diyan obstruction of justice yan! este obstruction of traffic kung naka-abala ka ng ibang motorist..eheheh pasensya ka na pilipins ito kung sino ang nasa tama eh siya pa ang mali ahahaha mabuhay tayo!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    medyo na-abala yung mga naharangang motorists..sana nihuli yung puj driver though...kung ako yun, same as you did pero deretsuhin ko lang para makatawid yung opposite lane from me..sa ganun para maipit siya sa gitna (and sana mahuli)
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    takot ko lang pag ganun baka tandaan yung plate number ko then pag na-tiempohan ka niya ulit baka may gawin sa iyo eh..mahirap na

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    nothing wrong with what you did. Doing the right thing once in a while helps us maintain our discipline and ethics which is in short supply in the Philippines.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ginawa na yan ng brother ko e. yung driver pa may ganang magalit. wala naman syang magawa, kze mali nga din naman sya. kainis!!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Tama ka sana if you kept on goin. If it was me I would have driven slowly, honk the horn, give him the finger, tapos murahin ko ng pagkalutong-lutong.hehe.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i don't see anything wrong with what you did. in fact thats the same thing i would do if i where in your situation

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    it is practically alright. tinuruan mo lang ng leksyon ang bastos na driver. i just hope the driver was apprehended.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Tama ba?  Nagtatanong lang po...