1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    what car sir?

TIA
    Chevy Venture

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    With the advent of globalized production, a lot of vehicles are starting to sport extra equipment otherwise not required by legislation in the market.

Notable examples:
    *European vehicles
    *China vehicles (e.g. Chery, Foton, etc.)
    *Current Montero Sport
    *Yaris
    *Focus

Most of these use the same bulb as the one used for the brake lamps. And yes, if the weather is clear and you are all sitting in traffic, it can get irritating.

The problem is a lot of local driver's don't really know what a rear foglamp is for and what it does.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

i agree! masakit talaga ang rear fogs pag clear lalo na sa chery QQ! grabe ang laki ng factory rear fogs...2 yun ha!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    agree.

sir OEM ba rear fogs mo?
    Yep OEM sya sir.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nurse_corrupted View Post
    Yep OEM sya sir.

thanks sir.

btw yung mga aftermarket rear fogs is usually boshc housing.

around 1-1.5k each.

papakabit ako

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    i installed a switch for my reverse lights on my starex.so i can turn it on when some fool doesnt realise naka high beam cya.. im still looking for brighter bulbs. but i always turn it off when the car following me gets the point.

i really also want to install rear facing lights on my roof rack for the trucks and buses who have lights installed facing the rear.para maranasan din dila how bright and anoying the lights are to other motorist...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    anako may bagong target si rion.

rear foglight A.K.A rear "safety light" is light usually powered by a single contact 21w bulb or a H3 bulb.

its purpose is to provide a more visible red light at the rear on bad/foggy weather conditions.

IMO may ganyan ako pero hiwalay yung switch.

usually its located on rear lower left of the vehicle. (ford focus AFIAK has this as an OME).

OT: rion busy ka na lalo nyan
    so far, never noticed a car with fog lights turned on. may nakikita nga akong mga rear lights, but I thought for reverse lang mga yan.

hehe... sayang naman ang ganda at mamahaling nilang sasakyan, yung may-ari para namang mayaman na hindi nakapag-aral.

let us take photos and post it here to remove the "illusion" that they think their cars are cool with those garbages they install.
    Last edited by rion; February 22nd, 2009 at 12:42 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    These are helpful in poor weather as compared to using the hazard lights while driving in such conditions (which is not proper at that) but the courtesy lamps should be tied up to your front fog light operation or have an independent switch (and not tapped to the park light); it should also be on the left side of the car only (for LHD countries).

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Our Chana Benni came with rear foglights as OEM.

We always use this whenever we encounter heavy fog in Tagaytay and it really helps.

Clarkent and Cocoy is also correct. This can be used as your anti-HID device. Whenever we encounter a Moron who has HID and naka bright pa, we make sure that we stay right at his front (and sana abutan pa kami ng stoplight ) and turn on the rear foglights... ha ha ha here's a dose of your own medicine! Btw on the Benni, its both L/R and its located at eye level and its really bright .

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy View Post
    i installed a switch for my reverse lights on my starex.so i can turn it on when some fool doesnt realise naka high beam cya.. im still looking for brighter bulbs. but i always turn it off when the car following me gets the point.

i really also want to install rear facing lights on my roof rack for the trucks and buses who have lights installed facing the rear.para maranasan din dila how bright and anoying the lights are to other motorist...

I am also thinking of that bro. There are these inconsiderate drivers who never never use low beam (most of them have heavily tinted windshields - batu bato sa langit..... )

Just to give these a "potent dose of their own medicine".....

7505:bravo:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
tail fog lights