New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Nakita ko Sa news carabuena jr. Meron pang props na bandage sa bicep eh

#retzing
    nah, that guy would probably join in and start beating people up.

Wouldn't it be poetic justice if the national government stepped in with the army to settle this? And then declare Taguig an independent municipality/town, so both sides get nothing.
    Last edited by badkuk; September 6th, 2013 at 09:52 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    honestly speaking and i'm not saying he deserved it but he was pretty much asking for it. in a situation as hot as that you should step back and stay out of it instead of going in and trying to catch a "scoop". anyone has every right to video a situation like that, but atleast be smart about it, take a video at a distance or hide your videocam/cellphone para di obvious. what the guy in pink did was added fuel to the fire and the fire burned him because of his stupidity.
    Too true. I think what the guy in pink wanted was to get everyone's faces in focus. Funny too how they were all "plump." I always find it amusing when "plump" law enforcers start running (more like brisk walking).

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    Too true. I think what the guy in pink wanted was to get everyone's faces in focus. Funny too how they were all "plump." I always find it amusing when "plump" law enforcers start running (more like brisk walking).
    I saw his interview on the news last night, he's gay. Meron pa props na bandage kunwari Sa bicep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    #retzing

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Something for both sides to consider: BGC is supposed to be a business district. Business cannot be conducted when people start brawling in the streets, or, wag naman sana, start shooting at each other. They keep this up, businessmen may eventually say "to hell with the low corporate tax", pack up and leave. And nobody gets anything.

i passed by BGC recently after the longest time, nice to see lots of buildings being put up, you feel that it's getting somewhere. Wag naman sana masayang.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Simple lang Huwag na kasi epal maglagay ng "BGC makati".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    #retzing

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    i passed by BGC recently after the longest time, nice to see lots of buildings being put up, you feel that it's getting somewhere. Wag naman sana masayang.
    And a lot of those businesses/buildings were put up there... to escape Makati (and its taxes).

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    And a lot of those businesses/buildings were put up there... to escape Makati (and its taxes).
    not just taxes, but all of the hassle of getting permits for everything. pretty much every move you make in makati needs a permit and of course lagay para mas mabilis ang process.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Pipigain ng mga Binay BGC sa lahat ng pakakakiahan, hanggang MAPSA kotong, color coding fees, hanggang jollijeep business na prerequisite na bumili ng softdrinks sa kanilang distributorship.

Sent from my mind using Telepathy 2

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    The Binay's file a case na yata against NCRPO. Hindi sumunod yung mga police na i-hand over ang BGC sa kanila eh.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    The Binay's file a case na yata against NCRPO. Hindi sumunod yung mga police na i-hand over ang BGC sa kanila eh.
    AFAIK, the CA's decision hasn't become final and executory since the City of Taguig has filed either an MR or an appeal. Diba hawak ni Mar ang PNP under DILG? Tanggalan kaya niya ng close-in security tong si Nognong Jr.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast