New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Pero pag may resbak siya, ubod ng yabang din yan.
    Nakita ko Sa news carabuena jr. Meron pang props na bandage sa bicep eh

Yun balita naman ng abscbn eh ordinary motorist daw eh Hinde ba nila nakita plate ng revo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    #retzing

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Nakita ko Sa news carabuena jr. Meron pang props na bandage sa bicep eh

Yun balita naman ng abscbn eh ordinary motorist daw eh Hinde ba nila nakita plate ng revo

#retzing
    Oo nga red plate, linaw linaw from the cctv.

Basta pucha mas ok sakin kung taguig yang BGC. Baka pag napunta sa makati yan pumangit pa

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Yun naka pink Akala ko si carabuena nun nakitalikod eh, bata pala ni Binay, govt plate yun revo...bading eh tumakbo...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
    #retzing
    Looked more like Mr. Potato Head.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    bata ba ni binay yan? familiar kasi sakin itsura nung hinarass eh. either way, mali parin ginawa, kinuyog siya.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    "It starts"

20.8K:loveshower:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Laban Nognog jr!

Posted with TocinoTalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    How low can those guys go? Those boys in white had no right with harassing the guy in pink for shooting the video. The incident happened at a public place with a lot of witnesses. It just shows how those guys are bullies. Some of them were even forcibly opening the revo's doors.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    How low can those guys go? Those boys in white had no right with harassing the guy in pink for shooting the video. The incident happened at a public place with a lot of witnesses. It just shows how those guys are bullies. Some of them were even forcibly opening the revo's doors.
    When one has no brains, they can go pretty low.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    honestly speaking and i'm not saying he deserved it but he was pretty much asking for it. in a situation as hot as that you should step back and stay out of it instead of going in and trying to catch a "scoop". anyone has every right to video a situation like that, but atleast be smart about it, take a video at a distance or hide your videocam/cellphone para di obvious. what the guy in pink did was added fuel to the fire and the fire burned him because of his stupidity.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That guy was not an ordinary motorists that just happen to passby in the area.

I'm gonna bet he's with the makati team from the start and just waiting for something to happen so he could shoot the video for evidences.

I will not be surprised if he's tasked to be the leader of the group.

#retzing

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast